Today’s starting lineup

I'm all for getting behind the team, the players, the manager. I've not complained re Lee's and Wickham. I agree Bannan has been poor, I just wouldn't have dropped him today. Not to start with that center midfield. When Luongo is fit, maybe even Reach. But for me we need Bannan today. Time will tell of course, let's hope we win, but I'm sat in the car about to go in feeling concerned that our lack of creativity has been reduced further. 

5 minutes ago, Shetland Owl said:

don't know what people want, they wanted Bannan and Lees dropped as well as Wickham, he has done that but still has limited replacements with the injuries. Lets give them a chance

glad to see the players u mentioned dropped, bannan out means the players wont be letting him dictate play, hes been garbage for a while and they let him try to run the show 

9 minutes ago, camffiti said:

Bannan & Lees - The 2 remaining starters (Westwood & Hutch have already been bombed out) from our decent play off season, have been dropped

Surely this is what the Stingers wanted? post-445-0-03457500-1407231008.png

8 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

We've reached that point with some supporters where everything the manager does has to be ridiculed, belittled and lambasted.

There's nothing especially revolutionary about that line-up. Bannan, Lees and Wickham all took a good deal of criticism during the week and the manager has dropped them for players in the same position. Had he not done so, no doubt he would have been slagged off for that instead. 

Whether the squad are on Monk's side or care about the club and it's supporters are different matters.

I don't always agree with DJM but that's nail on head there. Were Monk to name the same side after the Luton debacle, that would more akin to giving up for me.

I wasn't a massive fan of the decision to hire Monk (as opposed to  say, the Cowleys) but now he's here, I've a lot more sympathy for him than for half the squad. I'd like to see him given the summer to rebuild (not that I'm expecting that level of patience)...

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

If I was Wickham I'd try and get myself match fit and try to recover my previous footballing skills.

Without playing matches.