Westwood/Dawson sums up Monk

Guest REDAs_biG_piECE

Under two managers both Hutch and Westwood have been dropped and both those times has coincided with a poor run of form, resulting in one manager being sacked and probably shortly another.  As soon as they come back in we have a good end of the season under Bullen/Bruce, Good start to the season under Monk.  Now they are out we are in appalling form.

My question is are we putting the cart before the horse.   Maybe the tactics or attitude of the two managers has caused Westie and Hutch to have a mardy on, I cant believe just their exclusion results in such poor performance, something is obviously broken and the rest of the squad are not playing for Monk so it can't just be Westie and Hutch.

I dont understand both Jos and Monk's persistence with Dawson, yes he is a good keeper and I think he will make a great league one keeper, maybe even a lower championship keeper but you have to feel for Wildsmith, he did nothing much wrong when he came into the squad under I think it was Carlos a few years ago, did a good job as cover for Westwood and now with one keeper shut out and the other having a mare of a time he still isnt given a shot.

7 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

It's getting pretty silly isn't it?

Image result for so you're saying jordan peterson

I’ve o my been participating on this site for a couple of seasons.

I’ve never witnessed the tantrums and meltdowns that we have seen over the past month.

Common sense seems have disappeared from some quarters, replaced by unbalanced arguments and desperate attempts to live in the past.

Occasionally I’m as bad as the last idiot.

But I maintain Westwood and Hutchinson are yesterday’s men.

2 minutes ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I’ve o my been participating on this site for a couple of seasons.

I’ve never witnessed the tantrums and meltdowns that we have seen over the past month.

Common sense seems have disappeared from some quarters, replaced by unbalanced arguments and desperate attempts to live in the past.

Occasionally I’m as bad as the last idiot.

But I maintain Westwood and Hutchinson are yesterday’s men.

Although I kinda agree, but we don't have anyone better.  Thats the reason we gave Westwood an extra 2 years..  Dawson I think has proved over the past few seasons that unfortunately he is not the future.  Keepers can play well into their 30's the main issue with Westwood has been his injury proneness.  All keepers go through bad spots.  I would love to see Wildsmith have a bit of a run, not exactly sure what Monk/Jos and others have seen in Dawson that makes them think he is so good.

6 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

So if I start a rumour that coopswfc76 is the copper that assaulted our young fan last week should we take that as gospel bcos it’s a rumour posted on owlstalk?

If you wish, you could acknowledge all his clangers this season though before he was dropped.