Games like today or massive

Max points deduction we can get is 21 points that would take us 7 points adrift in the relegation zone , it makes games like reading at home massive these or must win games ! Even with the maximum points deduction we can just about stay up as relegation would be disastrous , we’ve some tough fixtures like Brentford away Fulham away etc still to play so today is massive we need every point , imagine playing Accrington , Shrewsbury etc next season we can’t go down and that stupid checker trade cup ! Cmon every game is a cup final now

Edited by Stevebrucebarmyarmy

1 hour ago, Stevebrucebarmyarmy said:

Max points deduction we can get is 21 points that would take us 7 points adrift in the relegation zone , it makes games like reading at home massive these or must win games ! Even with the maximum points deduction we can just about stay up as relegation would be disastrous , we’ve some tough fixtures like Brentford away Fulham away etc still to play so today is massive we need every point , imagine playing Accrington , Shrewsbury etc next season we can’t go down and that stupid checker trade cup ! Cmon every game is a cup final now

Just not bothered.

A 21 point deduction means were down 12 points and just might stop up , today we need to go back to basics , not have the most open team going. Even though i dont rate him id start nuhiu , drop the 4 strikers to bench play 451 not what we want but do we want to lose 6-0 at home? We were the worst team in the football league at luton that cant happen again. This is 1 of a few games this season what decides if we are going down or not. Dont boo the line up , try to get some positivity . Do you want a club to be extint in 2 years? Thats a real possibility . League 1 means 8-10million less turnover = disaster .whats gone off,going off needs to stop and stop now , we know chansiri,carlos,jos ,monk ,bullen ,paxo ,players are to blame but its very serious now .i just dont know ive no answers .i know a new manager wont change the problems ,but monk has to see unless he makes up with hutchinson he is a goner . Im not sticking up for hutch either but without him we cant win football matches ,we need his steal in midfield .

• Like 1

Do you know what - I’ve lost total interest at present. It’s just a mess

if it did happen, however I don’t think it will and we went down into league 1 , would it be a real bad thing? It might give everyone a wake up call? Clear out the deadwood , and start again - build a young hungry team with a new mentality and idea. Obviously we would need to get the right manager in. 

And some of the away days are class, I remember going to Rochdale and other places last time we were in league one,and we literally took over the town

im just Absolutley deflated with Wednesday at present!

WAWAW

48 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Do you know what - I’ve lost total interest at present. It’s just a mess

if it did happen, however I don’t think it will and we went down into league 1 , would it be a real bad thing? It might give everyone a wake up call? Clear out the deadwood , and start again - build a young hungry team with a new mentality and idea. Obviously we would need to get the right manager in. 

And some of the away days are class, I remember going to Rochdale and other places last time we were in league one,and we literally took over the town

im just Absolutley deflated with Wednesday at present!

WAWAW

League one would be horrendous.

4 hours ago, Stevebrucebarmyarmy said:

on current form we look doomed need a big effort today....