Sick to death.

Guest Ferkorf
7 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Mortgage free at 35, well done sir, proper weight off the shoulders that.

You might bump into our owner on his seemingly perennial tour of theme parks, if you do could you ask him to gerrit sorted? 

I certainly will do, could ambush him by dressing up as his favourite disney character....

Couldn't imagine who that could be though lol

55 minutes ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

What do you define as value. Is a win guaranteed because you pay more? Or will a bit more running around suffice?

If you paid a quarter as much but lost every single week watching fat overweight semi pro players skittling each other in the centre of the pitch like chesterfield, would that be more to your taste?

When has football ever been value for money. It's never been particularly cheap to watch once you take travel food and beer into consideration.

If you want guaranteed entertainment you're watching the wrong sport.

I’m sorry but that’s a load of rubbish , watch another sport if I want entertainment!! Really . Value for money for me is accepting  I have paid more than any other fan in this division but walked  out at the end of the game not thinking about how much it’s just cost me so the total opposite to Blackburn , Reading and other games lately . How come other clubs don’t pay so much ? . I have followed our team since 1970 and have rarely moaned about ticket prices until these last couple of seasons , I loved the first Carlos season that was entertainment .

7 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

sorry hadn't seen Quins post could a mod delete mine as it looks so insensetive now , 

Sorry for your loss my friend condolences from me and the mrs x 

It's not insensitive mate.... not at all... it's in a completely different context, Honest mate, don't worry.

If anything, my own response was because it hit my nerve, not yours, it was just a case of timing.

Don't worry at all. After all, this forums about football.

We are all affected by life, and that was my point, that we come on here to retreat away from it. I'm doing that now.... on your thread, and it's helping.

So you see...even posts of these kind, do so much good. Honest... keep the post.  You did good.

Thanks everyone, all the best

UTO !!!

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

I’m sorry but that’s a load of rubbish , watch another sport if I want entertainment!! Really . Value for money for me is accepting  I have paid more than any other fan in this division but walked  out at the end of the game not thinking about how much it’s just cost me so the total opposite to Blackburn , Reading and other games lately . How come other clubs don’t pay so much ? . I have followed our team since 1970 and have rarely moaned about ticket prices until these last couple of seasons , I loved the first Carlos season that was entertainment .

Fair enough. But until FFP is sorted out we will not see any reductions in prices.