Sick to death.

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2020 at 00:17, owls79 said:

Of Wednesday fans thinking they know what’s best for club. We’re going through a poo time and yes it hurts but all this hutch/Westwood is boring. We had our chance and blown it is it really worth having hundreds of topics about absolute poo ? Our time will come again god knows when that will be but it will. I know I will get hammered but seriously come on look around ya you surely have more important things to worry about. 

You do understand that this is a football forum don't you.

Derived from the Roman word Forum which was a place where people would gather to talk. If we had some good topics to talk about then I'm sure it would be more upbeat. However, we're easily at our lowest ebb for almost the last 10 years so we don't really have anything positive to talk about.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

Guest Ferkorf
11 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I swear I get stalked on here ! It’s like you told my life story in one swoop there ....

Sorry James I get upset when people hate on Disney. Second names Chansiri by the way 

6 minutes ago, OxonOwl said:

How do you know he's 40?

Because hes James O'Connor who is 40 :ph34r:

12 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Just to let you know mate

She lost her battle Monday night. I was with her.

Thanks for your wishes.

My heart goes out to you. It's no consolation, but I believe that this is not the absolute end it might seem to be.

Hopefully, you'll be able to deal with the loss in a way that is not too hurtful.

All the best.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 15/02/2020 at 00:17, owls79 said:

Of Wednesday fans thinking they know what’s best for club. We’re going through a poo time and yes it hurts but all this hutch/Westwood is boring. We had our chance and blown it is it really worth having hundreds of topics about absolute poo ? Our time will come again god knows when that will be but it will. I know I will get hammered but seriously come on look around ya you surely have more important things to worry about. 

Drinking is great isn’t it mate, I’ve had few and all of a sudden I’m thinking we might turn up at Brum. No doubt tomorrow morning I’ll be all doom and gloom. 

• Haha 1

Definitely should bring back Hutch and Westwood.

But you had nothing more important to do than post a thread about people having an opinion about out team & players?

15 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Just to let you know mate

She lost her battle Monday night. I was with her.

Thanks for your wishes.

Sorry to hear that, not much that can be said that will make it any better but I'm sure i will have been of some comfort to her to have a close friend by her side. 

On 15/02/2020 at 01:00, Ferkorf said:

I actually don't...

Healths good

Family is good...

I'm pretty loaded and just 9 days away from my last mortgage payment at 35 years old

Disneyworld booked in june

Cars alright

No pets to worry about after dog died last month

So yeh theres just wednesday that are letting me down but thats nothing new lol

Mortgage free at 35, well done sir, proper weight off the shoulders that.

You might bump into our owner on his seemingly perennial tour of theme parks, if you do could you ask him to gerrit sorted? 

On 15/02/2020 at 01:22, dewsburyowl58 said:

The fact we pay more or as much as any club in this division and higher no doubt to support our team is the biggest gripe and totally justified. Are we getting value for money ? 

What do you define as value. Is a win guaranteed because you pay more? Or will a bit more running around suffice?

If you paid a quarter as much but lost every single week watching fat overweight semi pro players skittling each other in the centre of the pitch like chesterfield, would that be more to your taste?

When has football ever been value for money. It's never been particularly cheap to watch once you take travel food and beer into consideration.

If you want guaranteed entertainment you're watching the wrong sport.