Sick to death.

Of Wednesday fans thinking they know what’s best for club. We’re going through a poo time and yes it hurts but all this hutch/Westwood is boring. We had our chance and blown it is it really worth having hundreds of topics about absolute poo ? Our time will come again god knows when that will be but it will. I know I will get hammered but seriously come on look around ya you surely have more important things to worry about. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, owls79 said:

Of Wednesday fans thinking they know what’s best for club. We’re going through a poo time and yes it hurts but all this hutch/Westwood is boring. We had our chance and blown it is it really worth having hundreds of topics about absolute poo ? Our time will come again god knows when that will be but it will. I know I will get hammered but seriously come on look around ya you surely have more important things to worry about. 

The fact we pay more or as much as any club in this division and higher no doubt to support our team is the biggest gripe and totally justified. Are we getting value for money ? 

• Like 1

Guest Ferkorf
40 minutes ago, owls79 said:

look around ya you surely have more important things to worry about. 

I actually don't...

Healths good

Family is good...

I'm pretty loaded and just 9 days away from my last mortgage payment at 35 years old

Disneyworld booked in june

Cars alright

No pets to worry about after dog died last month

So yeh theres just wednesday that are letting me down but thats nothing new lol

5 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

I actually don't...

Healths good

Family is good...

I'm pretty loaded and just 9 days away from my last mortgage payment at 35 years old

Cars alright

Climate is fvcked though. Didn’t think about that did you?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Moaning about moaning? Is that worse than just moaning? 

We now need a thread about that, that's something to get behind. 

1 hour ago, owls79 said:

Bit of an ironic post. 

Guest Ferkorf
17 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Climate is fvcked though. Didn’t think about that did you?

Greta is all over that don't worry!

We stole her childhood after all

1 hour ago, owls79 said:

Stop attention seeking.

If you don't like the threads, don't read them.

5 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

I actually don't...

Healths good

Family is good...

Cars alright

Sounds like the dog let you down a bit by dying... The quitter!