Darko Nejašmić

Every now and then some club will make a huge mistake that will haunt them for decades.

Hajduk Split are quite famous for doing this. Long time ago they turned down chance to sign Zvonimir Boban, and decided to bring in Mario Gregurević instead of Luka Modrić.

Yesterday they made even more obvious one after falling out with young midfielder Darko Nejašmić and sending him out on loan to Olimpija Ljubljana. 

This guy was their best player for last couple of years, and best talent they brought through in quite some time.

I believe there is a window of opportunity to bring him here (if not now then in the summer). In my opinion he is a genuine quality, player that would improve us right now and earn us millions in few years time.

Hope Wednesday scouts are doing their job and are aware of his situation and quality he would bring to Hillsborough.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, malek said:

Every now and then some club will make a huge mistake that will haunt them for decades.

Hajduk Split are quite famous for doing this. Long time ago they turned down chance to sign Zvonimir Boban, and decided to bring in Mario Gregurević instead of Luka Modrić.

Yesterday they made even more obvious one after falling out with young midfielder Darko Nejašmić and sending him out on loan to Olimpija Ljubljana. 

This guy was their best player for last couple of years, and best talent they brought through in quite some time.

I believe there is a window of opportunity to bring him here (if not now then in the summer). In my opinion he is a genuine quality, player that would improve us right now and earn us millions in few years time.

Hope Wednesday scouts are doing their job and are aware of his situation and quality he would bring to Hillsborough.

welcome back.mate ….its   been a while since weve had one of your this blokes the next big thing scoops …..i'll note him down next to tom hateley 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, malek said:

Is he 30 and injured a lot? 

If not, then your wasting your time. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, torryowl said:

welcome back.mate ….its   been a while since weve had one of your this blokes the next big thing scoops …..i'll note him down next to tom hateley 

So glad you remember me mentioning Tom Hateley, but remember in what situation we were back then, and I never said he was "the next big thing", but interesting talent I wanted us to have a look at. (I guess still better then what we had back then).

However, last Croatian talent I mentioned on here was Hrvoje Vlašić who was back then available for around 1m, couple of years later he signed for Everton for 7m and this last year was best player in Croatia's national squad.

5 hours ago, malek said:

So glad you remember me mentioning Tom Hateley, but remember in what situation we were back then, and I never said he was "the next big thing", but interesting talent I wanted us to have a look at. (I guess still better then what we had back then).

However, last Croatian talent I mentioned on here was Hrvoje Vlašić who was back then available for around 1m, couple of years later he signed for Everton for 7m and this last year was best player in Croatia's national squad.

Who's Tom Hateley? 

11 hours ago, malek said:

Do you love this guy or Matt Penney more? 

11 hours ago, malek said:

Too busy building camp fires and singing ging gang gooly. 

Don't worry though, our current crop will be offered new deals soon so we won't need scouts