Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

6 minutes ago, steelowl said:

what wee wees me off is when Monk is sacked and surely even DC will do that  the team will probably start playing now some will say thats a good thing 

it is but it means this bag of sh*te playing in our shirts are a toxic lot who are putting the club in danger by downing tools 

I'm at a loss to know wtf we do now 

chansiri goes what sort of financial black hole does he leave ?

Monk goes who the heck do we get next ?

it would be Bullen deffo till end of season..not a big fan but we would improve..imo

I’m past ranting and raving.

I’m think calmly, as if I’m the Chairman. A Chairman that is, not OUR Chairman.

Monk get’s a call tonight. Let’s meet face to face tomorrow Garry.

Then, sorry son, its not working out, going to have to give you your F45.

Straight onto the blower to a recognised manager, with experience, who has half a chance of getting a tune out of this lot.

”Hi Ollie, could you do us a favour until the end of the season mate? Then we’ll talk about what next in the summer”.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJMortimer said:

That's perfectly understandable. 

But once the emotions of watching us humiliated by a poor team again have faded a bit, people will still be posting contradictory nonsense like that.

I made a flip remark about Dawson before I saw a replay..sheer frustration..

6 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

I’m past ranting and raving.

I’m think calmly, as if I’m the Chairman. A Chairman that is, not OUR Chairman.

Monk get’s a call tonight. Let’s meet face to face tomorrow Garry.

Then, sorry son, its not working out, going to have to give you your F45.

Straight onto the blower to a recognised manager, with experience, who has half a chance of getting a tune out of this lot.

”Hi Ollie, could you do us a favour until the end of the season mate? Then we’ll talk about what next in the summer”.

Exactly. Monk needs to go, any sane owner would sack him in a heartbeat. How many years in the next tier will we have to regret not sacking him.

Edited by swissmess

Just now, Costello 77 said:

I made a flip remark about Dawson before I saw a replay..sheer frustration..

We've all done that. A hell of a lot. That's the emotion of the game and in the main, all the better for it. But you're honest and realistic enough to see it for what it is. Not everyone is.

Would like to think the players might feel like that, but who knows if they do or not?

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

but these are the things that can be effected, we can change manager or players, we have been mis managed from top to bottom since he arrived. That isn’t going to change, who would take us in this state? Players on huge wages, no commercial revenue to speak of. And money already accounted for with forward sold season tickets. 
the only thing the fans can hope for is better decisions from both players and manager. 
so to attack fans is about as poo as it gets.

considering the poo show we have been served up I think our fans are about the most patient in the entire football pyramid ffs 

fizz me we are playing as bad as I have seen us since we dipped into league 1 under turner we have a team that look like they haven’t kicked a ball before. A manager who is so one dimensional he should be called Harry styles. Our prices are some of the highest in English football  and we managed a few boos at full time and a few moans on line. 
right rumblezoids our fans. We do t deserve Sheff wed. 

this

2 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

We've all done that. A hell of a lot. That's the emotion of the game and in the main, all the better for it. But you're honest and realistic enough to see it for what it is. Not everyone is.

Would like to think the players might feel like that, but who knows if they do or not?

People are saying that they don't see a lack of effort with this group.. I don't think they're "at it".

There must be an internal leadership nucleus that cares.. every professional sports team that I know of has one.

You can even spot them from the outside.