Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

Monk additions so far :

da cruz is wandering round the pitch like a lost little boy, he signs the others as they have the right mentality but not even starting 

and some people want to keep him for the biggest rebuild in years

win, lose or draw he needs to go tonight - he has utterly lost the plot and the respect of a large number of the fans

MONK OUT

WAWAW

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

HT reflections:

In a run of playing terrible teams, Reading look the worst. Somehow even worse than us.

No surprise we got beaten by powderpuff play in the middle of the pitch and less than adequate goalkeeping.

Palmer has played well, probably been our best. FF looks hungry but we’re struggling to get any real quality ball into him and the other forwards without Bannan.

Reading have offered very little aside from Pelupessy doing his best to try and put them through on goal a couple of time

Without being back out better players make no mistake. Monk is taking us down to League 1.

I think we need 3 changes..

Windass for Pelupessy, Bannan for Nuhiu and Wickham for Da Cruz

Dawson

Urhoghide

Iorfa

Börner

Palmer

Harris

Windass

Bannan

Lee

FF

Wickham

and then you want to put Bannan and Windass in there. They would get through even easier, Windass has never been a central midfielder. 

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Lose today, he walks IMO. He won’t hang around then we’ll get Mr Wednesday in charge for the rest of the season :bullen:

Do you really think the players will play for Bullen? When he had the job lined up all they had to do was play reasonably well for a week or two and he'd have got the job. They reverted to type and Bullen got sidelined.

Guest Grez Bez
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

HT reflections:

In a run of playing terrible teams, Reading look the worst. Somehow even worse than us.

No surprise we got beaten by powderpuff play in the middle of the pitch and less than adequate goalkeeping.

Palmer has played well, probably been our best. FF looks hungry but we’re struggling to get any real quality ball into him and the other forwards without Bannan.

Reading have offered very little aside from Pelupessy doing his best to try and put them through on goal a couple of time

Without being back out better players make no mistake. Monk is taking us down to League 1.

I think we need 3 changes..

Windass for Pelupessy, Bannan for Nuhiu and Wickham for Da Cruz

Dawson

Urhoghide

Iorfa

Börner

Palmer

Harris

Windass

Bannan

Lee

FF

Wickham

Agreed 100%

No creativity without Bannan, Nuhiu hasnt done anything wrong is less mobile than a JCB. Pelupessy is the worst player I''ve seen at Hillsborough for YEARS. Cannot track a man to save his life.

Is De Cruz a striker? Definitely not a winger; don't know what to make of him. Do like how he tries to get in the box when we break.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Monk claims he had been aware of Da Cruz for a few years. 

Bo11ocks. 

I don’t believe it for a second.

only Van aken in recent times has shown very , very quickly that he lacks the very basic elements that make a decent footballer. He is energetic but has absolutely no positional awareness, awareness of possession development or movement. He is absolutely miles short of quality at this level.

Just now, Markowski77 said:

Monk additions so far :

da cruz is wandering round the pitch like a lost little boy, he signs the others as they have the right mentality but not even starting 

win, lose or draw he needs to go tonight - he has utterly lost the plot and the respect of a large number of the fans

MONK OUT

WAWAW

There will be no meaningful rebuild with Chansiri in charge, because the rebuild has got to encompass an awful lot of stuff off the pitch. So if you think getting rid of Monk will solve all of our problems, you're in for a disappointment.

Guest domSWFC
3 minutes ago, trev said:

Well I don't know about anybody else....but I'm rushing out right now to get myself a 10 year season ticket.

Quality entertainment.

You must be an emo.

1 minute ago, Markowski77 said:

Monk additions so far :

MONK OUT

WAWAW

They've not played many games. 3 in a week would be too much for them. They might come on for the last 20 minutes.