Wednesday -V- Reading OMDT

1 minute ago, OwlAbroad said:

So, surely now we can all agree that all levels of our club are to blame for the predicament we are in. No more saying its not Monk's fault...a big chunk of it definitely is...one win in ten...not many clubs would accept that... 

Combination of everything, not all down to Monk obviously, but all the stuff going on doesn't make him exempt from criticism.

I can't believe the dramatic drop off in form, especially when we've had a really good run of fixtures.

We could do with the points deduction asap then everyone might pull their fingers out of their arses. 

Looks like we have another manager who knows best does not play his strongest team and gasp, shock, horror we are struggling.

Monk will get the sack eventually, the new man comes in, Westwood, Hutch, Bannan, Lees, Fessi the spine of th team and we start winning again.

How many more flipping g losses before Monk works it out. He is either stupid or he thinks he knows best, we have a chairman who runs the club the same and look at the mess that's in.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Anyone else just feel meh when we concede. Like it’s just a matter of time before is happens. Love for this club seems to be getting drained with every match that goes by. 

Yeah, and I hate the current regime for making me so apathetic about it all.