Tomorrow

Anyone else hoping Storm Dennis rips up the Desso and we can have our Saturday back? 

I don’t think I can get invested and watch them amble around a pitch for 90 minutes tomorrow

If we can give away 2 quick fire goals ala Blackburn game early doors, I’ll make it home to watch Jeff in the warmth in the local - lovely.

10 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I'm not going. Can't be arsed. Utterly fed up with the way DC is running the club into the ground. Do one DC. 

Same here mate. season ticket staying in the draw ( i was going to give it away to someone tomorrow, but im not that cruel) . 

52 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Not sure anyone would take it off your hands.

Can't think of a more miserable way to spend a Saturday.

How about listening to the post match interview where Monk looks in the opposite direction of the guy that’s asking him questions, scratches an imaginary itch on his earlobe and says “ We knew that it would be a battle and that they’d be a fwet, I fort dat we were a fwet, but hey, if you make silly mistakes like that then you’re not gonna win football matches “

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Its going to get a lot worse sadly before it gets better. DC and his so called advisors have a lot to answer for and .Not my opinion just something I heard in takeaway pizza shop tonight 

I heard something awful at the dry cleaners 

3 minutes ago, scilly owl said:

How about listening to the post match interview where Monk looks in the opposite direction of the guy that’s asking him questions, scratches an imaginary itch on his earlobe and says “ We knew that it would be a battle and that they’d be a fwet, I fort dat we were a fwet, but hey, if you make silly mistakes like that then you’re not gonna win football matches “

Not sure it warrants making fun of a speech impediment, but I feel your frustration.

2 hours ago, CrosbyKitchens said:

I only have to login, but I'm not watching it tomorrow. Im drifting away from the game in general. It's all just poo now.

I'm not a super fan and haven't ever tried to be one. My kids want to go to a museum in washington DC in the morning.

It's free entry and we're 20 minutes away..........,

7 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Its going to get a lot worse sadly before it gets better. DC and his so called advisors have a lot to answer for and .Not my opinion just something I heard in takeaway pizza shop tonight 

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis, he's a liar and I'm not sure about you. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Wooppppiiieeeeffuuccckkkiinnngggddoooo

Your a proper fan aren't you.

You've got to laugh.

People get poo for not going to every match from supposed "superfans"

People get poo for going to the match from what I can only assume "superfans"

Are we starting to eat our own?

8 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Ah the font of knowledge. Must be true then.