Not just the players

4 hours ago, OasisOwl72 said:

I’ve kept my council since Wednesday but some of the comments on here solely blaming the players are so wide of the mark it’s prompted  my post.

Of course the out of contract in the summer players should be moved on but some comments like, did Monk ask Iorfa to play a bad pass or Dawson to mis-kick etc aren’t a defence for Monk.

Monk told  Forestieri to play left wing back

For Bannan to play so deep

For two new wingers in De Cruz and Windass to play so centrally

For Wickham to toil up front on his own

To not play 4-4-2 with any of the 5 wide men available and attack the most vulnerable side in the league in Luton

To just blame the players is just simplistic and wholly inaccurate. The out of contract players need moving on granted but 8 players that  featured at Luton  technically aren’t out of contract in the summer.

With a very similar set of players since Jos left.

Bullen 1.66 points per game

Bruce 1.61 points per game

Monk 1.34 points per game

What’s the difference? Monk is the difference

Last 10 games.

W 2 D 2 L 6 Relegation form.

Have the players suddenly stopped playing or is there more to it? Of course there is more to it and the buck stops with the manager.

Monks record is patchy and always seems to leave a club under a cloud and it’s easy to see why.

The biggest squad re-build will take place in the summer, what evidence is there that Monk is the man for the job?

Give it Bullen NOW until the end of the season to keep us up.

In the summer a huge clear out and try and tempt someone like Chris Hughton who  being out of a manager’s job for a year may just be tempted. A manager who has promotion from the Champ to the Prem on his CV.

Just blaming the players is a ridiculous notion to complex problems we have much further up of which I include Monk and even further up than him.

there a set of "not fit to wear the shirt" lazy bastardds who have thrown the baby out with the bath water.

Absolute disgrace the lot of them are.

fool me renewing season ticket but that's we do init.