The "R" word

1 hour ago, modboy said:

When do we start panicking (if we aren't already)?

Even a small points deduction now would really put us in the brown stuff!

Are we sleepwalking again towards L1?

no need for panic, it's only football. i'd rather go to league 1 than be fizzed over by VAR everyweek tbh.

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

Every thread on here is utterly depressing. 

We desperately need to win the next game. 

Usually even in dark times there’s one or two positives to cling onto.

This is the first time in memory where I can’t think of anything positive 

Being in League 1 isn’t the end of the world. But just shows the ineptitude of Chansiri putting us in this position the first place.

Firstly by overspending and not selling to balance it out, the rules were there for everyone to see, we didn’t need to break them. Secondly selling the stadium but doing it 12 month later than he should and then saying it was sold the previous year. 

Our fixtures in March are absolutely awful.

Without a points deduction we will be fine.

With a points deduction of 9 or more points, in my opinion we will be relegated.

This group of players do not (in my opinion) have the heart or character to role of their sleeves and scrap in a relegation battle.

If we go down DC wants stringing up. If we end up with a 12 plus point deduction we will be playing league one football next season imo. An absolute disgrace that would be. League flippingone is a horrible league, we would be everyone’s cup final and imo would be down there for an extended period. 

I still think the EFL will issue a points deduction based on league position. If we’re close to the relegation zone then surely they’ll defer the deduction until next season? End of the day, relegating us or throwing us out of the league is counter productive. 

12 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I still think the EFL will issue a points deduction based on league position. If we’re close to the relegation zone then surely they’ll defer the deduction until next season? End of the day, relegating us or throwing us out of the league is counter productive. 

I think this. If the point deduction relegates us then could lead to all sorts of legal challenges with appeals etc.

If we do get a points deduction be a start of next season.
Up until we know one way or the other think we should just carry on as normal.

Said it straight after the game on Wednesday, that if we get any sort of points deduction this season (likely to be at least 9 points) then I'm convinced we'll be relegated.

This lot haven't got the heart to be mid table also-rans, let alone for a relegation fight.

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, modboy said:

When do we start panicking (if we aren't already)?

Even a small points deduction now would really put us in the brown stuff!

Are we sleepwalking again towards L1?

Nah we'll be fine. Even if we get a points deduction, we all can see how much fight there is in this squad!!