Clubs demand Sheffield Wednesday points deduction

I know we've had this sort of post on here  a lot. 

I do know for a fact (old family friend who lives in one of the nice villages south of Tees and knows Gibson) that Gibson has said that Wednesday have cheated, that the league has hard unequivocal evidence both of this and of attempted cover up, and he is pushing for the full 21 points. 

6 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

I do know for a fact (old family friend who lives in one of the nice villages south of Tees and knows Gibson) that Gibson has said that Wednesday have cheated, that the league has hard unequivocal evidence both of this and of attempted cover up, and he is pushing for the full 21 points. 

Gibson wasn't moaning when he had all those failure payments. 

Edited by S36 OWL

7 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. He wasn’t particularly bothered about any Wednesday P&S problems when he sold us Reach and Rhodes? I suspect there will be potential relegation riding on the last game of the season?

12 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Not sure where this "the full 21 points" comes from, there has been no precedent for anything more than 12 as far as I am aware (may be wrong) apart from rumours on here.

Does Gibson read owlstalk?

18 minutes ago, thewookieisdown said:

Wonder how Gibson knows the league has hard unequivocal evidence against us? Unless it was the same incompetent EFL employee who approved our actions as is giving out confidential information to our rivals.  Then it makes sense 

Edited by Owls-Fan

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

All this talk of Gibson etc is ludicrous. We’ve only got ourselves to blame.

Aye, if the allegations are indeed proven, don't blame Gibson for bringing it to the EFL's attention. The only people to blame would be those that carried out the act. Chansiri would report any action carried out by another club if he thought it was to our detriment and the same folk shouting about Gibson would back him to the hilt. 

1 minute ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, if the allegations are indeed proven, don't blame Gibson for bringing it to the EFL's attention. The only people to blame would be those that carried out the act. Chansiri would report any action carried out by another club if he thought it was to our detriment and the same folk shouting about Gibson would back him to the hilt. 

What will be interesting is if comes out that Gibson has driven this and we get relegated on the last day of the season. 

v Middlesbrough. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

What will be interesting is if comes out that Gibson has driven this and we get relegated on the last day of the season. 

v Middlesbrough. 

That might make for a toxic reception but your first point still stands - he didn't carry out the act in the first place. We are to blame for any misconduct.

Just now, sherlyegg said:

If we don' t who would you blame?

I try to find out first who's to blame before making my mind up...though being a wednesdayite i may be slightly biased

I wouldn’t blame anyone because we wouldn’t have done anything. 

Just now, sherlyegg said:

Then why do you say don't blame gibson?

If we get found guilty, don’t blame Gibson. There is an inference on here that we are in the dock because of Gibson. Looks like he’s raised the issue, and to be fair it’s dog eat dog in football, so if he hadn’t done it, 22 other Chairmen in this were probably queuing up. 

• Thanks 3