Westwood & Hutchinson

2 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Am I right in saying that both were immediately brought back into the team by Bullen when Jos was finally despatched? And that a proper manager like Bruce never had a problem with them?

Seems that way, not heard anything contrary. 

Westwood situation obvious. Out of contract at the end of the season and weve no intentions of renewing it. Better for Dawson to play. 

Hutchinson out of contract also. However I do think he should be playing regardless of us renewing his contract. Still the best CDM at the club.

Edited by WAWAWUTO17

Guest Bulgaria
8 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Westwood situation obvious. Out of contract at the end of the season and weve no intentions of renewing it. Better for Dawson to play. 

Doesn't he have another year left?

25 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Am I right in saying that both were immediately brought back into the team by Bullen when Jos was finally despatched? And that a proper manager like Bruce never had a problem with them?

Bruce was only here for lunch, was probably still learning the door codes.

• Haha 6

26 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Not sure about that, maybe he wasnt here long enough. He was however reported to be frustrated that he couldn't move more players out before he left.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, marble said:

We need to move on from these two. Apparently now frozen out by 2 coaches & at the ends of their careers..who in their right mind would advocate prioritising their inclusion in the team over squad discipline?

Principles or points.

Hmmmm, it’s a difficult one.

17 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Hutchinson out of contract also. However I do think he should be playing regardless of us renewing his contract. Still the best CDM at the club.

Signed a 2 year deal in the summer, so he is here for another season.