Hold your head up high.

"Accepted a foreign owner.

Accepted his faith and traditions.

Accepted his raising of ticket prices.

Accepted his insistence on doing things his way.

Accepted his mistakes......lots of them, and some of which will be remembered as his finest hour, Im talking cakeball....."

Don't think the top two are anything to hold our heads up high about particularly. Regardless of where he is from and what his faith and traditions are, accepting them is a given. Just a right and proper way to treat anyone and not a reason to be especially proud. The fact that he is foreign is irrelevant in this.

Just saying.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Morepork said:

There's beginning to be an air of inevitability about it. Someone posted last week that they'd accept going down and a reset. I don't see that, it would be an unmitigated disaster. 

personally even if we do go down I don’t think he will leave. Like you say though a complete disaster if we go down because I fear we will be down there a while. 

5 minutes ago, torryowl said:

i'd rather stop up and a reset but if he  just sits here for a few years  keeping us afloat i'd rather go down him bugger off and let someone who's got a clue start from scratch …... 

I know what you mean. Be very bad to end up in a Blackburn/Venkys scenario. 

7 minutes ago, dc88 said:

some absolute bed wetters in this thread.

DC will get it right.

not his fault that so-called big name players aren't delivering.

he signed em so he's responsible …but it goes deeper than the big name players it's more about how the club is run ...and its appalling . 

5 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

"Accepted a foreign owner.

Accepted his mistakes......lots of them, and some of which will be remembered as his finest hour, Im talking cakeball....."

Don't think the top two are anything to hold our heads up high about particularly. Regardless of where he is from and what his faith and traditions are, accepting them is a given. Just a right and proper way to treat anyone and not a reason to be especially proud. The fact that he is foreign is irrelevant in this.

Just saying.

The fact that he's foreign is irrelevant to me as is the acceptance of his faith. Unfortunately, whilst accepting those things it is a given to the vast majority of us it is can't be universally applied. We live in a world where Corona virus is leading to racism, don't think people can't and won't show their true colours over football. 

Just saying. 

14 hours ago, dc88 said:

some absolute bed wetters in this thread.

DC will get it right.

not his fault that so-called big name players aren't delivering.

You keep on clapping sunshine. 

Chansiri hasn't listened or learned since he arrived here. You think he's going to admit his failings now? 

17 hours ago, Morepork said:

The vast majority of fans.

Accepted a foreign owner.

Accepted his mistakes......lots of them, and some of which will be remembered as his finest hour, Im talking cakeball.....

I was desperate for DC to make a proper go of this, to get this club back to where it belongs. I think a lot of us felt the same, which is why we showed a level of patience he probably didn't deserve with hindsight. I feel like we gave DC every opportunity to make a success of running this club. Unfortunately he opted for gambling it all on a wing and a prayer. No doubt some will argue we also accepted his money, if only he'd mentioned the small fact that he was going to p!ss it all up the wall.........

I long for the day when I can have pride in the way we run our football club.

Personally, I can't stand being mugged off by this regime for a moment longer. 

Yet ironically, to help fix this (even though the horse has probably bolted already) all he had to do was just install a proper board at the club, to run it and spend his money wisely and appoint a director of football as well. Sit quietly in the backgroind and let people do their jobs. Amazingly spending more up front may have saved him millions.