Fans Vocal

7 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

We are the most toxic set of fans in football, going to away games is awful.

Doubtful .. we have put up with being crap every year for decades . We are putting up with a moronic chairman who’s ripping fans off for a truly awful team with players who are not fit to wear the shirt . Most sets of fans would turn a whole lot quicker . The fact we have any deluded apologists is staggering . The club doesn’t deserve any support  

Guest LittleG
7 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Mmm obviously not happy, but changing a manager is an easy option. When the players can't be bothered is that the answer? They are clearly thinking we don't want monk so if we don't play he will go. Well professional's do not act like spoilt kids and let 0000's of fans down. Guess we disagree but, opinions eh!

To a certain extent we do agree; I've said all along that the players need to shoulder a great deal of responsibility, unfortunately Monk also has to take his fair share of blame for our poor form. Any team needs direction, organisation, a style of play but we sadly lack these amongst other failings. How do you think Monk is performing? Changing managers is fine if you don't feel the one you have is the right one. We had to get rid of Carlos and Jos eas a disaster. I was hoping Bruce would be thd one to be here longer but not to be. Many clubs change managers, especially in this division, as they are all striving to get to the "promised land"

8 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

Absolute joke comment

20 years outside of Premiership - we pay the highest price outside of that league and we’re served up a 1-0 loss away at Luton who haven’t kept a clean sheet in god knows how long and we’re played off the park 

It’s gonna be toxic

8 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Pulling the strings of 3 new players that have joined the club in the past week or so to ensure they perform poorly? Pulling the strings of the likes of Borner, Iorfa, Harris, Murphy etc who have not been at the club long? Pulling the strings of local lads like Dawson and Palmer who you wouldn't expect to be on their side? 

Come on, it only takes a few in a small environment to cause issues. In the workplace one or two can cause all sorts of issues and loss of productivity etc.

1 hour ago, LittleG said:

To a certain extent we do agree; I've said all along that the players need to shoulder a great deal of responsibility, unfortunately Monk also has to take his fair share of blame for our poor form. Any team needs direction, organisation, a style of play but we sadly lack these amongst other failings. How do you think Monk is performing? Changing managers is fine if you don't feel the one you have is the right one. We had to get rid of Carlos and Jos eas a disaster. I was hoping Bruce would be thd one to be here longer but not to be. Many clubs change managers, especially in this division, as they are all striving to get to the "promised land"

We all want the best for the club, so not that far apart just have a different outlook.

Yes Monk has made mistakes, just think that the sudden loss of basic footballing ability has to be down to more than Monk. Would just like a / any manager to be given time to build his own team. This changing managers not has not got us anywhere in 20 years. The similarity between Jos and monk is striking and seems to be that if certain players are dropped caused disruption to The whole team.

Ideally could do with DC or someone knocking some heads together and if that means Monk and certain players get their contracts cancelled then so be it. Then see where we get to in the rest of the season.

Guest LittleG
10 hours ago, Jon Newsome said:

Thats rubbish really; we are some of the most patient fans in football. At a lot of other clubs the fans would have turned a lot sooner and in a more "toxic" and demonstrative way.

21 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

I think they DO care, but so many are being played out of position it’s virtually untenable & they take the stick.

FF at wing back, Borner left of midfield or wherever he was playing???? 

If was just a mess but not ALL down to the players.

It must be frustrating, being played way out of position & then booed & slagged for it.

Can remember Jones doing that with JJ, was the beginning of the end of end for him that was 

18 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

If Coco ever came back I think that’d be me done.

Same here and been going 36 years , im a proper supporter i would follow my team even in national league unlike a lot what dont want to go again .the football is the worst ever its proper upsetting me whats happening at every level of our club and now even supporters are at war with each other. If chansiri wants my club to go to the wall invite that moron back what is 90% of the reason my club is at its knees. There are no easy answers there are 14 year olds who can win the midfield and tackle better than what rabble is available.