What the f has happened?

Could be anything.

Players found out they weren't getting new contracts.

Players know we have a points deduction coming.

Westwood and Hutch souring the milk. FF and his extra holidays narking the squad.

I lean towards, as I always have, that we have too many overpaid failures in the squad who don't care. To have 5 or 6 of the play off bottlers around on big money was always a disaster waiting to happen.

Ever since that Stoke game imo but there was signs when we were hanging on for wins too ala Luton at home Stoke at home.

We are a sinking ship the main problem is DC inability to run a club, then its the players followed by a manager that has now lost its way ...if ever the phrase from top to bottom could be used its right now.

We as fans now need to be more vocal to express what we think during home games starting at home to Reading.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Frazzlebeak said:

This has been coming for a long time. So on here have seen it coming, others have not. Some have simply chosen to look the other way.

problem is I can’t see a way out at the minute.......unless the EFL find us one.

Plenty are still looking the other way.

They'll be along shortly to tell us it's the fans fault again.

Seems far too early to sack monk but this is crazy.

His team selections are too bold and it isn't working.

Chucking forwards on like confetti isn't gonna work when the basics have gone out of the window. 

Edited by Beholder

We have a squad tainted with failure and complacency and an owner that thinks we are a charity for sick and under performing player's. 

My biggest worry is that if we did get sent down via a points deduction, we would stick with them in the hope that 'quality and experience' would limp us back across the line and return to the championship in the same poo state.

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

Seems far too early to sack monk but this is crazy.

His team selections are too bold and it isn't working.

Chucking forwards on like confetti isn't gonna work when the basics have gone out of the window. 

Not least, because it weakens the midfield. Last night, Bannan and Lee were totally overrun

7 minutes ago, Anus said:

We have a squad tainted with failure and complacency and an owner that thinks we are a charity for sick and under performing player's. 

My biggest worry is that if we did get sent down via a points deduction, we would stick with them in the hope that 'quality and experience' would limp us back across the line and return to the championship in the same poo state.

If this lot go down, they have no chance of getting us back up.

Not an ounce of fight in them.

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

We shouldn't be surprised results are crap since Christmas, we should be surprised they were good first half of the season.

Absolutely this. 

Apart from away to Boro & Forest when have we come away from a match thinking we played really well & looked like genuine play off contenders. Certainly not at Hillsborough.

• Like 2

Feels like the sort of inevitable conclusion of three or so seasons of mediocrity. 

Clearly, there is a culture within our club at the moment and it isn't a good one. 

Every team experiences wobbles, losses of form, but what I've been watching for the last several weeks goes way beyond that. 

Our performances are nothing short of shocking. 

These players have completely downed tools and it seems like the manager has pretty much given up. 

Honestly, I can't see where the next win is coming from. Even without a points deduction, we might find ourselves in trouble at this rate. 

Very worrying. 

Dejphon Chansiri. 

That's whats happened. He got away with it for long enough with taxi firms, energy drinks and selling the ground to himself. 

Now that he's backed himself into a corner, even the nonsensical ideas aren't fooling the majority anymore. 

Anyone expecting him to change will be waiting for ever. He hasn't learned a single thing in the time he's been here and he's not the type to start listening now. 

Having to deal with him must be akin to having a seance with Mr Bean. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Feels like the sort of inevitable conclusion of three or so seasons of mediocrity. 

Clearly, there is a culture within our club at the moment and it isn't a good one. 

Every team experiences wobbles, losses of form, but what I've been watching for the last several weeks goes way beyond that. 

These players have completely downed tools and it seems like the manager has pretty much given up. 

Honestly, I can't see where the next win is coming from. Even without a points deduction, we might find ourselves in trouble at this rate. 

Very worrying. 

I agree with this.

The most worrying thing about the 5-0 home defeat to mid table Blackburn was they was no reaction to it next league game.

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Very worrying. 

Agree with every part of that. We are sleep walking into a relegation scrap (i think our early season points will keep us up) but if we do get into trouble this team has no fight and it will only go one way!