If any players read owlstalk.

48 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

Spot on.

Although I think that's harsh on Aldi tbh.

And harsh reminding me of how low my annual wage is... 

:duntmatter:

Grafting all week for low money, just to go to Hillsborough and be bored stiff... possibly seeing a 0-0 draw if I’m lucky.   Woooooo!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kopparberg said:

And harsh reminding me of how low my annual wage is... 

:duntmatter:

Grafting all week for low money, just to go to Hillsborough and be bored stiff... possibly seeing a 0-0 draw if I’m lucky.   Woooooo!

Just renewed my ST as well.

We are gluttons for punishment, all of us!

Predicting a 0-0 draw or a loss at the weekend at home to f**king Reading...will still go and watch the utter sh*tshow.

Insanity.

• Haha 1

Guest The Horse

I'm just angry but I really don't know where to direct that anger anymore.

Monk?

The players?

DC?

My father for getting me into this in the first place?

Myself for letting a simple game influence my mood?

I'm just at a loss with it all.

3 minutes ago, modboy said:

And DC is to blame for not allowing GM to bring in his own team. Madness 

The entire set up is a mish mash of nothingness.

The fact that Bullen is still there, the rest is made up of youth and reserve team coaches  - with 5 or 6 water bottle passers

The entire club needs a clear out 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GMOwl72 said:

I really really wish we were getting Aldi quality!

More a case of Poundland with our lot and Id want change out of a quid for most of them. 

Even Poundland is being generous to some of these shirkers .. they are turning in car boot sale or charity shop performances ..

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

To any player that can be bothered to read this. 

In the grand scheme of things your time at this club is minuscule. We, the fans have always been here. We will be here long after your overinflated ego and pay packet have gone. 

We can stand a defeat. We know we aren’t going to win every game. What we can’t comprehend is the total lack of commitment when you pull the shirt on. Fans see things as they are. If you put in a shift it will be appreciated. If you can’t be arsed this too will be noted and like v Luton you will feel the fans anger. 

You earn more in a week than most of us do in a year. Some of you are raking in your huge pay packet and aren’t even playing. You’re not injured you just can’t be bothered. This is what hurts the most. 

You need to buck your ideas up. We pay our hard earned cash to travel away and more often than not we sell out our allocation. We are paying Harrods prices for Aldi quality at Hillsborough. 

Shape up or ship out. 

If they are reading they will likely not be bothered as they know that the manager will take the flak and the fans will go for it. 

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

In the grand scheme of things your time at this club is minuscule. We, the fans have always been here. We will be here long after your overinflated ego and pay packet have gone. , idle , spineless

We can stand a defeat. We know we aren’t going to win every game. What we can’t comprehend is the total lack of commitment when you pull the shirt on. Fans see things as they are. If you put in a shift it will be appreciated. If you can’t be arsed this too will be noted and like v Luton you will feel the fans anger. 

You earn more in a week than most of us do in a year. Some of you are raking in your huge pay packet and aren’t even playing. You’re not injured you just can’t be bothered. This is what hurts the most. 

You need to buck your ideas up. We pay our hard earned cash to travel away and more often than not we sell out our allocation. We are paying Harrods prices for Aldi quality at Hillsborough. 

Shape up or ship out. 

Can we mail this to EVERY player at SW? It tells everything that needs saying to the Right people.

Having watched Wednesday in their darkest days, I find it very hard, almost impossible, to think of a bigger load of two-timing, self-serving, mangy, IDLE excuses for footballers  ever to put on the Wednesday shirt. Were I Garry Monk, I would seriously consider playing the U23 team in its entirity on Sat. instead of the underperforming group of no-goods that are taking to the field at present. Win or lose, at least they would 'play for the shirt'!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ANDY said:

In the grand scheme of things your time at this club is minuscule. We, the fans have always been here. We will be here long after your overinflated ego and pay packet have gone. 

Shape up or ship out. 

So out of those who were involved last night which are the ones who weren't showing commitment or effort ?

4 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Can we mail this to EVERY player at SW? It tells everything that needs saying to the Right people.

Having watched Wednesday in their darkest days, I find it very hard, almost impossible, to think of a bigger load of two-timing, self-serving, mangy, IDLE excuses for footballers  ever to put on the Wednesday shirt. Were I Garry Monk, I would seriously consider playing the U23 team in its entirity on Sat. instead of the underperforming group of no-goods that are taking to the field at present. Win or lose, at least they would 'play for the shirt'!

The threat of relegation is real though 

There must be guidelines somewhere at the EFL for performance related pay and maximum wages why not follow those in future because too many players at S6 are taking the p!ss. A rew of them for a !ong time.

We need to start signing players with something to prove who can help SWFC to improve and move forward. It seems that too many come here purely for their own good because of the wages we are prepared to pay, which you can't blame them for if they are worth the extra money, but when they put so little effort in then clearly they are not.

3 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

So out of those who were involved last night which are the ones who weren't showing commitment or effort ?

Spot on 

I don't think anyone is not working hard or as hard as they can should i say - its the first thing that gets spouted when we lose and people don't understand why.

Do Leeds players suddenly not care too??

Yesterday was mostly about the set up and they looked totally lost!

Agree with everything the OP says but think it’ll fall on deaf ears.

The rabble that currently turn out for us on a match day probably couldn’t give a flying f**k what the fans think, as long as their stupidly high pay lands in their bank account every week they couldn’t care less.

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’d say there was a distinct lack of commitment AND effort in this “tackle” by Bannan.

F**k me this is pitiful!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/_oswfc/status/1227717311844536330

It was horse muck, but it wasn't a tackle - he was trying to lift it over him 

Another horrific decision by our player  - but not one due to level of commitment in my opinion 

• Haha 1