I Cant Even Be Bothered To Get Angry Anymore At Our Demise.

6 minutes ago, modboy said:

Really don't know if I can be bothered to go on Saturday. 

The thing is though I think we will beat Reading. Will just be a case of papering over the crack before we get back to losing and playing like they don’t care. For me it’s gone to far now though. 

11 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Something is sadly wrong at the club. Given the level of performances recently, it appears that the players aren’t playing for the manager. Or there is a terrible atmosphere at the club, given issues with Westwood and Hutchinson. There is something not right. We had a great first half of the season - the fight and effort was there in every game. Now - we just look shot as a team and we have given up. 

Without being dramatic - I think we need a total clearout from Chairman, Manager and the playing staff. This model has spectacularly failed!

Its just too similar to the Jos season thing is though that rings alarm bells 2 of the same players losing their place and the team goes dulally. Is it again a two finger solute to monk because of his treating of such players

Or is it a case of they are just that good we need them

Or are they poison in the team and need shifting on.

For me this is a big coincidence one that cant be overlooked. 

I genuinely think get rid so they cant contaminate the team hurts to say but I think it's best option 

I tend to switch between laughing about it, to seething anger when I can feel my blood pressure rising. 

Strangely, during the games I am more chilled out. It’s at random times when I remember good times at Hillsborough or from away days and then I realise where we are now, and then I get very angry. 

18 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Thats what our club is doing to me. 

The players cant be arsed , the manager looks like he dosnt give a to55 , the chairman seems to have done a vanishing act and we are drifting towards a relegation scrap without putting up a fight. 1 win in the last 9 games . I remember watching us in the mid 70`s when we were a disgrace , we were shocking , utterly awful, no direction , no plan , no passion , just awful. That sinking feeling , that apathy is happening again for me. 

As it was back then , i now expect us to lose, i expect us to put in a shocking performance . As it was back then , something is seriously wrong at our club . 

Poor love 

19 hours ago, crookesowl said:

Its not that he doesn’t want success or isn’t willing to put the funds in. He has failed to seek the best advice and act on it. 

I feel desperately sorry for DC. He doesn’t get what is needed but is literally p1ssing in the wind. 

I know what you mean but its Sheffield Wednesday hes using as his vehicle for..whatever this is.. patience is starting to ware thin now I'd like to see someone credible appointment backdoors and know Monk/team have full responsibility for finances within a budget, I believe Monk has what it takes to build a team in the modern era looking back at his time at Swansea theres a good model for success there still and this summer we are in a rare situation to do a full rebuild 

Edited by keepitsteel89

I literally gave up after hull and that bad run, could see it coming. So consistent being inconsistent these players. Or are they just poor.  Like others have said just be more energetic passionate show fight and determination don’t be stupid giving balls away. It’s simple. Oh first game I missed this season last night. Like them couldn’t be arsed.

6 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

I know what you mean but its Sheffield Wednesday hes using as his vehicle for..whatever this is.. patience is starting to ware thin now I'd like to see someone credible appointment backdoors and know Monk/team have full responsibility for finances within a budget, I believe Monk has what it takes to build a team in the modern era looking back at his time at Swansea theres a good model for success there still and this summer we are in a rare situation to do a full rebuild 

Ah, the old "he'll come good because he had a decent spell 4 years ago" defence.

Usually reserved for Jordan Rhodes. 

we arnt man utd or Liverpool so its inevitable that theres bad times and not quite so bad with the odd good times popping up occasionally …….it's what Sheffield  Wednesday are so you have to accept that's how it is and always has  been . if you cant accept it then its probably best to find summat else to do on a weekend coz it can get a far lot worse than we have experienced  so far this season .  

12 hours ago, alanharper said:

Ah, the old "he'll come good because he had a decent spell 4 years ago" defence.

Usually reserved for Jordan Rhodes. 

He hasn't had a decent spell anywhere but thats modern football for you, as for the rebuild job there are alot worse people out there than GM for that job, not opposed to getting in someone else if its not too big a risk... but we all know how that goes  

Edited by keepitsteel89

On 13/02/2020 at 01:38, Blue and white said:

Serious question Minton. Are your fecking eyes painted on. Every time someone calls Chansiri out your there with the negs.

Are you his loved child or has he got some mucky pictures of your mother, your loyalty to him whilst admirable borders on lunacy.

The question that should concern you more is who in their right mind is going to pay the £150m that DC will want to get out?

We are stuck with him. He's not going to short-change himself to exit.

20 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

He hasn't had a decent spell anywhere but thats modern football for you, as for the rebuild job there are alot worse people out there than GM for that job, not opposed to getting in someone else if its not too big a risk... but we all know how that goes  

Get Dave Jones back. That'll shut the feckers up.