I Cant Even Be Bothered To Get Angry Anymore At Our Demise.

Thats what our club is doing to me. 

The players cant be arsed , the manager looks like he dosnt give a to55 , the chairman seems to have done a vanishing act and we are drifting towards a relegation scrap without putting up a fight. 1 win in the last 9 games . I remember watching us in the mid 70`s when we were a disgrace , we were shocking , utterly awful, no direction , no plan , no passion , just awful. That sinking feeling , that apathy is happening again for me. 

As it was back then , i now expect us to lose, i expect us to put in a shocking performance . As it was back then , something is seriously wrong at our club . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Look no further that our clueless owner, he promised uf he wasn't wanted he would sell up, well Mr Chansiri you are no longer wanted so please honour your promise and close the door on your way out.

Its not that he doesn’t want success or isn’t willing to put the funds in. He has failed to seek the best advice and act on it. 

I feel desperately sorry for DC. He doesn’t get what is needed but is literally p1ssing in the wind. 

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

Thats what our club is doing to me. 

The players cant be arsed , the manager looks like he dosnt give a to55 , the chairman seems to have done a vanishing act and we are drifting towards a relegation scrap without putting up a fight. 1 win in the last 9 games . I remember watching us in the mid 70`s when we were a disgrace , we were shocking , utterly awful, no direction , no plan , no passion , just awful. That sinking feeling , that apathy is happening again for me. 

As it was back then , i now expect us to lose, i expect us to put in a shocking performance . As it was back then , something is seriously wrong at our club . 

Wasn't around in the 70s but this is worst I've felt about the club since I started going in 1990

I've just got home from the match and me and my son barely talked in a five hour drive we was that mad about the match

Its so frustrating that we've just paid £200 to watch players who couldn't give a t055, a manager whose clueless 

I'm done with this lot, fair play if you keep going, better man than me 

They aren't worth it 

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Wasn't around in the 70s but this is worst I've felt about the club since I started going in 1990

I've just got home from the match and me and my son barely talked in a five hour drive we was that mad about the match

Its so frustrating that we've just paid £200 to watch players who couldn't give a t055, a manager whose clueless 

I'm done with this lot, fair play if you keep going, better man than me 

They aren't worth it 

Your absolutely spot on fella but someone will be along shortly to roll out the old chestnut, get thi sen to the lane.

• Thanks 1

Something is sadly wrong at the club. Given the level of performances recently, it appears that the players aren’t playing for the manager. Or there is a terrible atmosphere at the club, given issues with Westwood and Hutchinson. There is something not right. We had a great first half of the season - the fight and effort was there in every game. Now - we just look shot as a team and we have given up. 

Without being dramatic - I think we need a total clearout from Chairman, Manager and the playing staff. This model has spectacularly failed!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Something is sadly wrong at the club. Given the level of performances recently, it appears that the players aren’t playing for the manager. Or there is a terrible atmosphere at the club, given issues with Westwood and Hutchinson. There is something not right. We had a great first half of the season - the fight and effort was there in every game. Now - we just look shot as a team and we have given up. 

Without being dramatic - I think we need a total clearout from Chairman, Manager and the playing staff. This model has spectacularly failed!

This x 1000....................as f***in awful as last night was, we KNOW that some of those players are much better than that but there is an absolute stink around us as a club at the moment that is undeniable...............we have problem upon problem upon problem and as much as i hate to say it , it is all traceable to one bloke.

His financial commitment cannot be questioned, however his know how and choice of advisors is so flawed as to be laughable.....as is his stubborn refusal to to acknowledge this , i am afraid to say that this will get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

• Thanks 1

Went to be pi$$ed off last night and woke up feeling just the same this morning. Absolutely seething how much of a waste of space these players are and how clueless Monk seems to sort the situation out. This club if poisoned from the top to the bottom. Really am starting to care less and less about it, it takes up way to much of my time and emotions. Don’t know about anyone else but I’m a right miserable sod to be around when we perform and lose like we have been doing. 

Football is now classed as part of the entertainment industry.  Problem with that is

You go to theater and the actors put in a display where they cant be bothered. Crowd would complain and you get money back. 

Bua a film. You return it and get money back etc etc. 

Football you pay 40 quid and it's like "well tough crap  deal with it" kind of attitude. It's not right. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

article-2110847-11EBB74D000005DC-620_468x286.jpg.0993ee910a131796c1b1f2342fa5744d.jpg

Could there be some one out there who understands the problem and knows what's required to turn this round?

Barney Owl? Probably as much chance as three of our last 4 managers. Worth a go. UTO.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Driving home in the firms mini bus while the match was on and one of the lads said , guess what , well were not winning was the reply . Nope one nowt . No swearing or histrionics from the owls just a no surprise attitude and worst of all the blades couldnt even be bothered to take the p155 and when blades can't be bothered to have a pop when your losing to the worst in the league you know your f####d . 

30 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Players are playing like they are not getting paid (or paid on time)

Interesting comment mate.

I’d have thought the cat would have escaped the bag had that been the case, however didn’t our collapse in from Xmas coincide with a report of late payment of wages back then ?

There is certainly something gone fundamentally rotten since then, no way is this simply a temporary blip.