Borner and Iorfa

10 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Why the feck does Monk keep changing it, it's our best central pairing for years.

He will live and die by his results and frankly he isn't doing his chances any favours.

If he drops Lees (club captain), he may feel like he's going to lose even more of the dressing room, if that's even possible

It looks like Monk put that formation together today with sticky tape and the players knew it to. 

Terrible formation from Monk. Executed even worse with players just put anywhere on the pitch by the looks of it.

At least when Carlos shoehorned the team had a bit of structure to it.

I have to agree that ever since Lees had come back we've been truly shocking.

Lees is in terrible, terrible form at the moment. He's absolutely drowning in this responsibility of being captain and the leader we need him to be. He's as far from being captain material as any defender I can think of.

Just now, bobness said:

Get real, they were looking quality before Christmas. Incredible how much people forget sometimes.

Season doesn’t stop at Christmas. Where they? Last 3 wins before Christmas...

Brentford 1-0

Forest 4-0

Charlton 3-1

Guess who was the CB pair? Iorfa and Lees. So when where they specifically “incredible”?. In fact all clean sheets before Christmas leading up to October didn’t include Borner :laugh:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 0114 said:

Season doesn’t stop at Christmas. Where they? Last 3 wins before Christmas...

Brentford 1-0

Forest 4-0

Charlton 3-1

Guess who was the CB pair? Iorfa and Lees. So when where they specifically “incredible”?. In fact all clean sheets before Christmas leading up to October didn’t include Borner :laugh:

I said they were "looking quality" not that they were "incredible". So on that basis I'm not going to address anything you've responded with, no matter how much sense it might make!

lol

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

I said they were "looking quality" not that they were "incredible". So on that basis I'm not going to address anything you've responded with, no matter how much sense it might make!

lol

No danger. I’ll talk in facts rather than made up opinions 

lol