Interview

Can’t come soon enough for me.

Get shut of Monk, his assistants and all players out of contract.

Biggest criminals, the scouting team too.

Play the kids, they can’t be any worse than that croc-o-shiiite.

That’s me done.

Over and out.

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not a prayer. We aren’t close to that yet and DC has a track record of keeping faith with managers well beyond their sell by date  

Dave Allen has continued to show that football isn't the game for him but one of the best decisions he made was to sack Turner in time for tea after a Saturday 3pm kick-off.

6 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

That looks and sounds like a manager who wants to be sacked to me. 

You can see he has given up, and some want to give him more time, he doesnt give a fizz

When you have a squad of players who dont give a foook and dont even try , the manager is fighting a losing battle. 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Not a prayer. We aren’t close to that yet and DC has a track record of keeping faith with managers well beyond their sell by date  

You're right - we need a fans' forum, bottle of single malt, 20 cigs, and a open line to the official site - he could either start a regional war; sign his extended family as defenders or send hate mail to the EFL.

Sacking Monk though may take more than this.

3 minutes ago, erowl said:

"It's my job to give em belief"

I'm sure telling all n sundry there are players here that shouldn't be here will give em all the belief they need.

They've given up and Monk and his bizarre tactics need to go as soon as the season is over ... Pointless at this stage to change a manager and the chairman is clueless anyway.

If the players have given up, when we were sitting 3rd in the league, it's the players we should be directing our frustration at... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, S36 OWL said:

When you have a squad of players who dont give a foook and dont even try , the manager is fighting a losing battle. 

But as he says himself it is his job to manage them.

He is failing in that job yet continues by and large to select them same players who have seemingly given up on him. His bizarre line up today didn't instill much belief in me and I am sure Forestieri didn't think the key to turning our results around would be to play him at wing-back. 

4 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

If you were a player, would you give 100% for this d*ckhead?

Honestly?

I can’t particularly blame Monk.

Sacking him without leadership and direction from above,  is just knee jerk and pointless.

Its just shuffling the deck chairs.

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Alright he might leave/get the sack and ran out of ideas but man some of these posts are disrespectful.  Some fans showing their true colours here.

I’m not sure everyone is being disrespectful. Something is very wrong and our performances are severely lacking. It is clearly evident by the team’s performances of late and blindingly obvious slide down the table. 

So yes, true colours are being shown and I for one and quite happy to express my opinion.

Monks, reaction in that interview demonstrated a lack of assertiveness and leadership. What is behind it I couldn’t state but there is something amiss at S6.

1 minute ago, bobness said:

If the players have given up, when we were sitting 3rd in the league, it's the players we should be directing our frustration at... 

It's a full on sh*tshow from top to bottom.

The chairman is clueless and seems to have lost interest, the players are stale and Monk is a carousel manager. In it for a payday.