Interview

2 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

He’s set the defence up like an U11 team recently, what the chuff does he expect?

Unfair U11s are better

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

That looks and sounds like a manager who wants to be sacked to me. 

You can see he has given up, and some want to give him more time, he doesnt give a fizz

I'd say it's more like he's run out of ideas with these players rather than not giving two hoots

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

That looks and sounds like a manager who wants to be sacked to me. 

You can see he has given up, and some want to give him more time, he doesnt give a fizz

Last two results have accelerated my position. I would’ve been ok holding out until the summer but we have storm clouds gathering on and off the pitch. Need to act now and act decisively.

imho.

Just now, agentwalker said:

I'm betting if DC's in the country bullens going to be taken the team on Saturday.

Not a prayer. We aren’t close to that yet and DC has a track record of keeping faith with managers well beyond their sell by date  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

I'm betting if DC's in the country bullens going to be taken the team on Saturday.

Please no, but I don't disagree, the whole backroom staff have to go, as on another thread Colin till the end of the season?? At least he'd get 'em organised.

• Thanks 1

That is classic 'last interview'.

There is clearly a real divide between him and the players and he's run out of ideas, player options and is now relying on hope alone a that things are going to improve.

And in fairness, losing - and performing - like we are doing recently against severely poor teams when you're SWFC with all our resources and expectations simply isnt good enough - nor should we accept it either.

• Like 1

"It's my job to give em belief"

I'm sure telling all n sundry there are players here that shouldn't be here will give em all the belief they need.

They've given up and Monk and his bizarre tactics need to go as soon as the season is over ... Pointless at this stage to change a manager and the chairman is clueless anyway.