Players chucked Monk under the bus

23 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Guessing you didnt actually watch that match, judging by your response. We should have been 3 down after 20 mins.

The core of this squad has been here now since 2015, that cant be argued. The fact the team still has players from 2013 and 2014 in it is mental.

We should have been behind at half-time against Leeds that's correct but given they were supposedly deliberately trying to lose, did we score two late goals by accident?

38 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Guessing you didnt actually watch that match, judging by your response. We should have been 3 down after 20 mins.

The core of this squad has been here now since 2015, that cant be argued. The fact the team still has players from 2013 and 2014 in it is mental.

I think you guess too much. I was there. We beat Leeds 3-0 regardless of a shaky start. That wasn’t chucking the towel in - it was the opposite.

Guessing, I guess, is why you can’t take 2015 away from 2020. It doesn’t equal 7.

Having a couple of players from 2013/4 is no big deal if like Kieran Lee they’ve been a good player.

If you state facts they should be facts. Opinion is a different matter. 

57 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

33 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

We should have been behind at half-time against Leeds that's correct but given they were supposedly deliberately trying to lose, did we score two late goals by accident?

It seems I replied by referring to the Leeds game last month rather than the 2017-18 home game against Leeds that you were actually talking about. My point still stand though as you have said the players are trying to lose so they made a right mess of that at Ellland Road. 

Going back to the Leeds home game which we won 3-0 after the derby debacle - between September and November that season we won 5, lost 5, drew 5 hardly a one-off, more like just indifferent, inconsistent form, unlike currently which is dire in terms of results and performances despite the team being completely different to the one back then.