Hutchinson, Westwood and Voldemort.

I don't see any point of keeping them around the club

It's obvious they hold too much sway around the rest of the group

I'd be looking at mutual contract terminations for both of them

We need to start the Cull now

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Westwood and Hutch are not playing

that's Monks fault

they are senior pro's and could possibly see how badly his tactics are f***ing us up

as said previously, we get better results when they do play.

there has been no confirmation of them being "bad eggs"...just online you repeat a lie often enough then it becomes the truth.

Not in the squad, not traveled with the team tonight, certainly not to blame for playing Forestieri at LWB in a 3-5-2 formation.

We have just failed to score against a team that haven't kept a clean sheet in 19 games and have taken 1 point from 2 games against the worst two teams in the division. Hutchinson and Westwood have been nowhere near the squad for these debacles.

4 minutes ago, Dot said:

that's Monks fault

they are senior pro's and could possibly see how badly his tactics are f***ing us up

there has been no confirmation of them being "bad eggs"...just online you repeat a lie often enough then it becomes the truth.

I want to agree but it’s strange that 2 of last 3 managers have binned them.

Guest Jack the Hat
20 minutes ago, DidOwl said:

If, as others are speculating, these two are undermining the management, then they need hanging out to dry. He who should not be named (at piggy United), would rip their nuts off;and quite rightly so. Get a grip.

Or we could get a manager who commands respect. Bruce had no problem with them. I don’t see a problem with players speaking their minds it shows they have passion. A strong manager can deal with this .

Guest The Horse

With Monks' job on the line and things so poo , would it be so bad for him to just spill it all at the next press conference as tell us all just what the actual fizz really is going on behind the scenes?

He could even walk out afterwards.

Just let us know what the problem/s is.

Monk has refined our long ball style to the extent that we have forgotten that we can pass and move. I think he as at last trained it out of us.

As for Westwood and Hutchinson I could quite easily see them losing their temper with players bottling out of challenges and not trying. No keep the weak nice guys Palmer, Lees, Bannan and Reach and see where that takes us mr Monk

6 minutes ago, ka58 said:

I want to agree but it’s strange that 2 of last 3 managers have binned them.

Almost as strange as some of the formations and line ups that those two managers have selected.  

Secure safety. 

Bench or drop the f** cking lot of them. 

Play the kids for the rest of the season. 

Clear out in Summer. Properly for once. Terminate contracts where we can, sell on the cheap if we have to. Just get rid of these stale, overpaid, uninterested lobbers that are ruining the best chance we’ll have at the auto spots possibly for years. I want to see an entire new XI and bench next year. 

Leeds have taken 9 points from the last 30, and they’re STILL second. The standard at the top is dreadful and it looks to have been there for the taking. 

15 minutes ago, Dot said:

that's Monks fault

I don’t think you’ll get that confirmation.

but they aren’t ‘lies’

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I have said this a few times now, i honestly think that might be the issue, and to me that shouldnt be an issue, like i said earlier in the thread, the only thing i know is that i have never felt the need to question hutchinsons commitment on field, hes had a few bad games but all footballers will, but commitment no one can question, the players we keep picking however.......... 

no football manager, even a poo one, drops players who (you quite rightly say) give such commitment on the field unless the off the field stuff goes beyond the pale 

1 minute ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

no football manager, even a poo one, drops players who (you quite rightly say) give such commitment on the field unless the off the field stuff goes beyond the pale 

That’ll stand up in a court of law. They’re clearly guilty.

:bullen: