What’s the next course of action?

What now?

Were in absolute disarray and I honestly dont have a clue what the next step is for the club and us fans

Fans are split - players fault, gaffers fault

Has he lost dressing room 

When’s the point deduction

How have we self destructed this badly in 6 weeks? 

Will we get a reaction if we sack Monk? 

This has completely boiled over for me tonight into anger at both the club, players and management - I’m pretty sure this is the same for most fans too, so when is DC going to do something to stop the rot? 

This is the worst I’ve seen it since this chairman arrived. 

We get Fox and Luongo back ASAP. Solid back four of Fox, Borner, Iorfa and Palmer protected by a combatant and competitive three of Windass, Luongo and Joey (assuming hutch isn’t an option and then any three from our creative players to add some spark. But main thing is to win midfield and have solid platform. 

Sod All will happen.....As a fan base we are far too nice ... put up with being poo on ...season after season ....23k will be there on Saturday...putting up with it again .....Monk .. Chansiri..All the players need to know that the fans are sick of it ...... Monk and Bullen laughing in the dugout tonight while watching that shower ....Pair of WAN##RS

The worrying part for me is the depth of the rut and that there's no real sense/sign of getting out of it. 

I wasn't surprised by tonight - I knew Luton would be into us - but they didn't have to in the end. We just rolled over - again.

I don't think Monk can do anything with this team, other than try to eek out the odd result and get us over up to 60 points if possible.

Quite simple.

Sack Monk.

Give Bullen a couple of games and try and pick up a couple of honeymoon period wins.

Given Megson the job until Summer and just ask him to keep us safe.

Bomb out all the out of contract players in Summer, listen to offers for the rest.

Hire a forward thinking manager with a big personality, charisma and cohones the size of Jupiter the opportunity rebuild the squad with a pretty sizeable wage budget

Edited by McRightSide

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Put them Christmas lights back up on the South Stand bridge. We’ve been dogger since they took em down. 

DC has them on eBay at 9.99.

Every penny needed.