I know this should be in the ticket section but does anyone know the refund policy for away tickets. If I wanted to send back my Birmingham tickets would the club give me a refund.  I seriously cannot watch that rubbish anymore...

Yes you can take them back.

Sadly I can't return my train tickets for Brentford, but just having a day in London and not bothering getting match tickets seems appealing. 

I WISH MY DAD HAD NEVER TAKEN ME TO THE MATCH WHEN I WAS EIGHT. IN 1979. NEVER HATED MY OWN CLUB AS MUCH AS I DO TONIGHT.  TIME FOR A CHANGE THIS IS SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LOST THE DRESSING ROOM SO GET YOUR FECKING COAT.

I've also booked train and hotel for London but am thinking of not going to the Brentford game. How bad is that?.   Just can't stomach much more.  I will carry on with the home games but until these set of an excuse for footballers leave that's me probably done with away games

1 minute ago, robertomackelino said:

I WISH MY DAD HAD NEVER TAKEN ME TO THE MATCH WHEN I WAS EIGHT. IN 1979. NEVER HATED MY OWN CLUB AS MUCH AS I DO TONIGHT.  TIME FOR A CHANGE THIS IS SIMPLY NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LOST THE DRESSING ROOM SO GET YOUR FECKING COAT.

well shouted mate

1 minute ago, tashton said:

I've also booked train and hotel for London but am thinking of not going to the Brentford game. How bad is that?.   Just can't stomach much more.  I will carry on with the home games but until these set of an excuse for footballers leave that's me probably done with away games

No-one will criticise you after tonight’s performance - after you’ve spent your hard earned money and given up your time to travel miles and miles to and from away grounds only to witness what you and another 1200 have witnessed tonight I bet you won’t be on your own.