Cant keep saying sack him

When he was first appointed his tactics were spot on. He seemed meticulous with details and would tweak the team slightly to win the game. I remember Middlesborough away he knew their weaknesses and the team picked was to exploit these. We were out of sight by half time.

Now he's chopping and changing, leaving senior players out of the 18 completely and playing four strikers with one as a wing back. It's an absolute bizarre turnaround. I actually think it's worse than Jos playing Boyd at wing back. If he's not the man to take us forward then id be looking at replacing him now vs in August. We can ride the new manager wave for a few months. 

A clear out is needed.

A better football infrastructure is needed.

But even with all that, I dont know how Monk would get the team to play.

It's not like he's got a clear sense of how he wants the players to play, that he's trying to implement it and that these players aren't good enough to do!

Clear out of players, new football infrastructure and a manager with a clear playing identity.

1 hour ago, swfcGibbo said:

When he was first appointed his tactics were spot on. He seemed meticulous with details and would tweak the team slightly to win the game. I remember Middlesborough away he knew their weaknesses and the team picked was to exploit these. We were out of sight by half time.

Now he's chopping and changing, leaving senior players out of the 18 completely and playing four strikers with one as a wing back. It's an absolute bizarre turnaround. I actually think it's worse than Jos playing Boyd at wing back. If he's not the man to take us forward then id be looking at replacing him now vs in August. We can ride the new manager wave for a few months. 

I believe hes actually trying something to try and turn the form around. If he didnt play the loan signings he would get accused of being negative. 352, 442, 4411, none of them work. Fact is, i believe he has lost the players and the players need to go as well. Its a crap state and ut isnt going to get better for a long time in my view.