Cant keep saying sack him

The players are much more to blame than Monk.

Complete clear out needed of anyone who was here at the same time as Carlos. 

Monk was and always will be a merry-go-round manager. 

We've tried all types of manager..the unknown foreigner,  the big name, the young one who did something once. 

Time for the Atdhe Nuhui to be player manager . 

18 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Yes the tactics are a shambles 

But let's face it we cant keep sacking them because regardless we will have the same players. I do believe a mass clear out in summer will solve alot of the issues of having overrated uncaring players on the pitch. Can only judge monk properly once he has his so called choice over the summer and keep and buy players he wants. End of day realistically we aren't going up for a few seasons now let us build again

Alot of our impatience is down to utd doing well in premature. We need to all get our heads out of clouds now 

Monk tactically is a shambles,and can't imagine where he learn't his man management,5 teams in 6 years,he ain't 1 to hang about....

15 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Hopefully the useless tw@t either resigns or sacked tonight. 

Get someone in till end of season and make it clear that all out of contract are leaving 

If, as it appears, most of the out of contract players have worked out that they won't be here next season, why would they suddenly start playing for a new manager for the last three months of the season?

There no question the squad needs a huge overhaul in the summer and we have to use it as a fresh start. I know we say to give managers the time and don't keep changing as it's obvious the squad isn't right. The only issue is, is monk the one to manage such an overhaul? this summer will either be a massive positive or set us back another couple of years... Needs someone with a track record/ability of being able to manage through that kind of transition... Has monk got that in his locker....im not convinced. 

26 minutes ago, paddyowl said:

He's got to go.

I said when we were managerless , "please not Monk"

We have the players but a totally inept manager.

No no we really don't. The players are the problem, they all need to leave. Need to rip the whole squad out and start again.

If we want Monk to manage us next year then fine. But if we dont then get shut now and swap, let whoever is gonna be in charge get a proper look and chance to build his own squad instead of relying on overpaid, no effort halfwits who have failed us every game since Wembley.

20 minutes ago, camffiti said:

You can't keep saying MaSs ClEaRaRhT either 

It's a myth that we've kept the same 'stale' team, for years. Look at the Play Off team & compare to this 

Aside, from all that. The rushed gEt It FoRhEaD approach, seems to be our main promble atm 

Indeed. 

And if only we did in fact have either the team of 15-16 or 16-17, which as I recall finished sixth and fourth. I would suggest we are some way behind those standards now. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

But let's face it we cant keep sacking them because regardless we will have the same players. I do believe a mass clear out in summer will solve alot of the issues of having overrated uncaring players on the pitch. Can only judge monk properly once he has his so called choice over the summer and keep and buy players he wants. End of day realistically we aren't going up for a few seasons now let us build again

Alot of our impatience is down to utd doing well in premature. We need to all get our heads out of clouds now 

Yes a mass clear out & rebuild is required & I agree we won't be going up for a few years but is Monk on what we've seen this season the man to oversee the rebuild.  

ABSOLUTELY FEKKIN NOT.

43 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Are you joking? 

We’ve lost to the worst side in this league with absolutely NO HOPE. 

This side doesn’t have a clue what it’s supposed to be doing