Cant keep saying sack him

Yes the tactics are a shambles 

But let's face it we cant keep sacking them because regardless we will have the same players. I do believe a mass clear out in summer will solve alot of the issues of having overrated uncaring players on the pitch. Can only judge monk properly once he has his so called choice over the summer and keep and buy players he wants. End of day realistically we aren't going up for a few seasons now let us build again

Alot of our impatience is down to utd doing well in premature. We need to all get our heads out of clouds now 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

Yes the tactics are a shambles 

But let's face it we cant keep sacking them because regardless we will have the same players. I do believe a mass clear out in summer will solve alot of the issues of having overrated uncaring players on the pitch. Can only judge monk properly once he has his so called choice over the summer and keep and buy players he wants. End of day realistically we aren't going up for a few seasons now let us build again

Alot of our impatience is down to utd doing well in premature. We need to all get our heads out of clouds now 

I agree in part but answer me this

How will Monk want his team to play like?

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

I agree in part but answer me this

How will Monk want his team to play like?

That's why I started with yes tactics are a shambles is he just testing different ways to see what fits ready for summer hes already come out saying g playoffs aren't a target so is he playing with things like a kid on fifa until he gets the chance to stamp his mark? 

2 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

That's why I started with yes tactics are a shambles is he just testing different ways to see what fits ready for summer hes already come out saying g playoffs aren't a target so is he playing with things like a kid on fifa until he gets the chance to stamp his mark? 

Isn’t that what a training ground is for 

6 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

If you watch Monks teams he only has one way of playing, and god knows his substitutions are pathetic. He never makes a change to alter the game, it is always like for like.

How many other managers would do well without a proper coaching structure? One man can't do it all. Big mistake hiring one person to replace Bruce and his two assistants, especially when that person is expected to command respect in a dressing room already filled with holdovers, both on the playing and coaching side!

Tough ask of Monk, so it's difficult to tell if he's genuinely incapable. In my opinion DC has dropped a proper clanger on this one. All previous managers came in with some of their own people.

Edited by bobness
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Hopefully the useless tw@t either resigns or sacked tonight. 

Get someone in till end of season and make it clear that all out of contract are leaving 

He won't resign.   Too arrogant for that.

Edited by Salmonbones

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Hopefully the useless tw@t either resigns or sacked tonight. 

Get someone in till end of season and make it clear that all out of contract are leaving 

People keep blaming this on the ‘overpaid, uncaring, out of contract players’... but the ones actually playing aren’t in that category

From tonight’s line up, only Lees, Lee and FF are out of contract plus the loan players. The rest are on longer contracts and lack the quality for this league. 

You can't keep saying MaSs ClEaRaRhT either 

It's a myth that we've kept the same 'stale' team, for years. Look at the Play Off team & compare to this 

Aside, from all that. The rushed gEt It FoRhEaD approach, seems to be our main promble atm 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

How many other managers would do well without a proper coaching structure? One man can't do it all. Big mistake hiring one person to replace Bruce and his two assistants, especially when that person is expected to command respect in a dressing room already filled with holdovers, both on the playing and coaching side!

Tough ask of Monk, so it's difficult to tell if he's genuinely incapable. In my opinion DC has dropped a proper clanger on this one. All previous managers came in with some of their own people.

Monk vs the squad with their mate Bullen to assist him.

What could possibly go wrong?