Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

So not only do we have to watch the 2 worst teams in the league on a freezing Wednesday night but we might get Corona virus too!!

Does anyone know where I can get a Wednesday branded Hazmat suit and an industrial size bottle of hand sanitizer?

• Haha 1

Dawson

Palmer            Iorfa            Borner          Fox

Lee            Luongo         Reach

Windass      Wickham       Nando

0-3 tonight....nailed on. Put your house on it. Lump on....            

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

We seem to have become easy pushover playing against teams battling for survival. Motivation, not playing to our strengths, not organised etc yet we've done well in some away games that now seem to have been luck. 

teams seem to love playing us when they are on a bad run. Think Luton have lost 5 out of 6. Be nice if we did the un Wednesday thing and actually took advantage of a team in such a poor run and beat them! 

Guest Ferkorf
12 minutes ago, bobness said:

The club is way ahead of this. Seems like the commercial side has finally turned a corner!

image.png.9051c5e0068c6d6aea5eebb6850698d0.png

Possibly the best post I have ever seen lol

Guest The Horse

Our away record against the others from the bottom four is unacceptable.

Stoke: lost 1-2

Wigan: lost 1-2

Barnsley: Draw 1-1

Luton: ??

Got to step it up against the closet door bangers tonight.

2 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

As I posted in another thread, their home form over the last ten matches reads:

W 4

D 1

L 5

All of those five losses have been by a one goal margin, so I don't expect us to rock up to Kenilworth Road and smash them off the park seeing as the likes of Forest, Leeds and Swansea all won by the odd goal; Fulham only managed a draw; and Derby and Bristol City both lost.

I imagine it'll be a scrappy, tight game which will be decided on a key moment or two. Hopefully we can keep it tight and make our chances count like we were doing earlier in the season.

Good post. While there's no doubt Luton are a poor side, it's not realistic to think we just have to turn up and three points are ours, which some people often seem to do. Then if we get a bad result, start the 'so and so out, new manager needed' threads, regardless of the performance. Their recent home form certainly suggests they will be competitive, it's their away form that's absolutely dire. I just want to see the lads earn their money tonight and put in a shift, especially for the traveling fans. 2-1 Wednesday. Wawaw

1 hour ago, Costello 77 said:

If the Pandora's box is opened in the UK I wouldn't be surprised to see all large public gatherings suspended..

Did you know in the original Greek it was Pandora's jar? Erasmus made an error in translation apparently and hey ho you know the rest.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dunkstar said:

So not only do we have to watch the 2 worst teams in the league on a freezing Wednesday night but we might get Corona virus too!!

Does anyone know where I can get a Wednesday branded Hazmat suit and an industrial size bottle of hand sanitizer?

You can get some Elev8 tablets, they may help.

5d4174d64ccb8_6006778003636.jpg

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wisenightowl said:

Good post. While there's no doubt Luton are a poor side, it's not realistic to think we just have to turn up and three points are ours, which some people often seem to do. Then if we get a bad result, start the 'so and so out, new manager needed' threads, regardless of the performance. Their recent home form certainly suggests they will be competitive, it's their away form that's absolutely dire. I just want to see the lads earn their money tonight and put in a shift, especially for the traveling fans. 2-1 Wednesday. Wawaw

personally don’t care how we perform, all that matters is the 3 points, especially when we are on such a shocking run. Obviously it’s nice to play well and win but I would rather us play crap and get 3 points than play well but come away with nothing. 

Edited by WalthamOwl