Lord Snooty

Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

Lol, takes off the only player doing anything

Calm down everyone, Luton only lost 10 of their last 12 and we are bottom of the form table. 

Have they extended early bird ST yet? :ghoulguy:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

What do people truly expect when we have five players in the outfield whom have failed year after year. That's half the team who are proven flops. 

We have a manager with a self confessed hitlist, none of whom on his hitlist are the proven flops. 

He seems determined to play these flops regardless of how they perform. We have other flops on the bench to come on. 

With a team like this, does anyone expect anything better?

I honestly don't know what's going on down at the club. 

Without a doubt the owner is behind all of this nonsense. 

GM was my choice. He's never done the things he's doing anywhere else. He's always been a very good manager

All of a sudden he's gone insane. 

Join the long line of people who have gone totally insane after they arrived at the club. 

This nonsense has been going on since our Wembley appearance against Hull. That match signaled the start of the bizarre actions that have characterised the club ever since that day. 

100%.

Ridiculously stupid to sack the manager now.

He needs to have a go at it in the summer, get rid of all of the poo .

Shocking team performance .wickham is worse than nuihiu .bannan bottles tackles .and none of our defenders can defend pathetic

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

What has happened to us since Christmas? 

Seems almost like since Stoke away we’ve gone completely to pot. 

Fletch injured

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You could have Klopp in charge of them and none of them would give a fizz.

Could play 10 defenders and they'd still concede 2.

Just going through the motions are this team now, don't think it is a good idea to sack a manager to eventually come to this same conclusion again early next season.

At least Monk knows these are poo and he can change them himself come the summer.

Monk is taking us down with his horrible selections

Clap clap clap

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

What has happened to us since Christmas? 

Seems almost like since Stoke away we’ve gone completely to pot. 

Baffles me in ways but clearly there's a rift 

I shall get onto the blower to Ollie just as soon as the game is finished, and will tell him to pack his bag, and wait by the phone.

All well and good saying bring Hutch and Westwood back in but regardless of Monk Luhukay or anyone else ,  both of them are part of the problem

• Like 1

Just now, Mrmason69 said:

What do people truly expect when we have five players in the outfield whom have failed year after year. That's half the team who are proven flops. 

We have a manager with a self confessed hitlist, none of whom on his hitlist are the proven flops. 

He seems determined to play these flops regardless of how they perform. We have other flops on the bench to come on. 

With a team like this, does anyone expect anything better?

I honestly don't know what's going on down at the club. 

Without a doubt the owner is behind all of this nonsense. 

GM was my choice. He's never done the things he's doing anywhere else. He's always been a very good manager

All of a sudden he's gone insane. 

Join the long line of people who have gone totally insane after they arrived at the club. 

This nonsense has been going on since our Wembley appearance against Hull. That match signaled the start of the bizarre actions that have characterised the club ever since that day. 

I dont expect that much after years of watching us but it would be at least nice to expect we actually have some sort of game plan apart from aimlessly humoing long balls.

Its proved it isnt working since fletcher went out injured, yet here we are....... again...... same poo by passing midfield aimlessly hoping.

Sorry i agree some of the players need moving on but none of these apparent bad apples have played for weeks and here we are.

Forestieri off for Harris...

Just... 

I mean...

Sack him now please.

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Monk is taking us down with his horrible selections

Clap clap clap

Happy clapping cos I said the players cant be arsed lol

What a fool.

Edited by Birley Owl 1867

Aaaaaaaand I’m done! Been offered a free ticket by a friend. Told him to sell the pair and we will use the money to go on the pi55! 

The only player to show an ounce of effort and monk takes him off. 

Plays him in a totally alien position stand wonders why he doesn't produce. He's an attacker.

Monk hasn't  clue