Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

I hope this doesn't turn into an inevitable head to head argument which is probably is but...

Some people are clearly convinced Monk is the problem. 

Others are convinced its the players. 

In reality its a mixture of both. But for me the players have a lot more blame to shoulder considering they've failed year on year and Monk has only been here a few months with a wee wee poor loan budget to spend in January. 

If anyone still believes in this squad of players please enlighten us as to what they believe in? 

5 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

This is possibly the worst Wednesday team I've seen in my 27 years.

TBF - they are bad.

Its the lack of effort and work rate that is worrying.

They are hopeless.  And, it’s all predictable, on a weekly basis.

I think this squad will be lucky not to get relegated - I can’t see where the next win can come from. Any team can beat us.

Just now, theowlsman said:

Has Forestieri become the latest player to tell the manager he doesn’t know what he’s doing? Is that it? Did he open his trap at half time?

Bet he did tbh.

Monk walking out after half time shaking his head, can’t face criticism even if it’s merited.

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

In the short team we need them back in the team imo. Our form since Christmas has been a joke. We can’t go on performing like this. 

For them to be buzzing they’ve yet again got there own way, put a few shifts in under Bullen , and then get ready for getting next gaffer the sack 

Winner