Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

We can now add Luton to

Wigan

Millwall

Blackburn 

Barnsley

Hull 

Cardiff 

Not just defeats, embarrassing, spineless, clueless crap.

Monk lost the players at Xmas. Now the fans might wake up, The likes of Westwood Hutchinson might have faults but theyve been around and they couldn't stay quiet .

Monk is a total charlatan.

1 minute ago, domSWFC said:

This is possibly the worst Wednesday team I've seen in my 27 years as a Wednesday fan.

When we've been poor before, we've been workman like. When it hasn't been pretty, it's been gritty. When we've been direct under Megson, we were well drilled and organised, we battled. 

Under Carlos, we played open and expansive. 

Under Jos, we played Negative and compact.

Under Monk, we don't play any why or style. It's an unorganised shambles.

I don't care if he hates Hutchinson, Westwood and Reach. It's a results business. And with them, we've had better results. 

Worst in 27 years??  
You must have erased between 2000 and 2004 

1 minute ago, Mrmason69 said:

What do people truly expect when we have five players in the outfield whom have failed year after year. That's half the team who are proven flops. 

We have a manager with a self confessed hitlist, none of whom on his hitlist are the proven flops. 

He seems determined to play these flops regardless of how they perform. We have other flops on the bench to come on. 

With a team like this, does anyone expect anything better?

I honestly don't know what's going on down at the club. 

Without a doubt the owner is behind all of this nonsense. 

GM was my choice. He's never done the things he's doing anywhere else. He's always been a very good manager

All of a sudden he's gone insane. 

Join the long line of people who have gone totally insane after they arrived at the club. 

This nonsense has been going on since our Wembley appearance against Hull. That match signaled the start of the bizarre actions that have characterised the club ever since that day. 

Clap clap clap

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Bite the bullet DC

Get rid of Monk, ask Megson to keep us safe this season and clear the decks in Summer.

flipping Luhakay Mk II

You could have Klopp in charge of them and none of them would give a fizz.

Could play 10 defenders and they'd still concede 2.

Just going through the motions are this team now, don't think it is a good idea to sack a manager to eventually come to this same conclusion again early next season.

At least Monk knows these are poo and he can change them himself come the summer.

Guest Theboylangers
5 minutes ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Wickham is woefully unfit 

At least a yard off the pace. Looks like he's pulling a cart.

I guess in an ideal situation we would have eased him gradually but we had no strikers that could play the lone target man apart from Fletcher. 

Anyway, let's look on the positive side, 2nd half has GOT to be better.

garymegson 

15 seconds - Penalty conceded by Tom Lees (Sheffield Wednesday) after a foul in the penalty area.

Just... HOW THE fizz!?!?!

Was it bad luck? Not a penalty?

Or is Tom Lees' quality just really dropping these days? Completely lost his edge and becoming a huge disappointment in my eyes... although, whole team is a joke at the moment.

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

The players have sussed out that Monk is clueless. They have no faith in him.

Quite clearly, one by one, he’s alienating all the players with his cluelessness.

”A fink we battled hard, it was always going to be difficult awY from home, playing against a good side. Looking back, midtable was never going to be realistic”.

We showed some fret at times. Yes we have to show more in games but happens sometimes. We'll look for a reaction.

6 minutes ago, Orlando Trustfull said:

Absolute sewage.

Defence looks terrified every time (bottom of the league) Luton attack, no strength in midfield, Bannan pinging balls around like he's playing with competent pacey attackers, Lees is done, Dawson inspires no confidence in his defence, Forestieri is just looking for a shot every time he gets the ball, which isn't often, because we're being outclassed by Luton.

Even if Wednesday end up winning this, and somehow get promoted through the playoffs, do you honestly want this mob playing in the Premier League, getting dry-bummed every week and setting a new record for the worst PL team of all time?

Couldn't agree more, pal.

• Haha 1