Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

Im defo not 1 of the monk out brigade but what is he doing its crazy . Why 4 strikers? Didnt work against barnsley , and any team even in league 2 would beat us at present . Dont know or care what hutch has done i also dont care if he leaves in summer but he has to play or we are going down . Even just a 10point efl hit will relegate us . 

Not really sure if Wickham is a bit rusty or has lost it - having said that our final balls into the box are school boy standard - either knee height to the first defender or wildly overhit. 

Compared to Luton's fairly accurate crossing we are worryingly bad.

27 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Sorry but the players are absolute garbage. A new manager would get the same results. 

Gasp, shock, horror monk picks the wrong formation and tactics again, leading to a half time change around. 

This is becoming embarising. He needs to do the honourable thing and resign, but with useless DC in charge he won't sack him.

With the way we are playing we won't need a points deduction this season to go down. Monk will get it done with his inept formation, team tactics and players banished from the first team. 

The players have sussed out that Monk is clueless. They have no faith in him.

Quite clearly, one by one, he’s alienating all the players with his cluelessness.

”A fink we battled hard, it was always going to be difficult awY from home, playing against a good side. Looking back, midtable was never going to be realistic”.

• Like 1

Possibly Monk's last 45 minutes in charge. Chansiri clearly expects at least very close to the Play-offs and will be looking at the threat of relegation now if EFL win.

If we go down his money is gone at least for many years, won't let Monk do that I'm sure.

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

Once again, Windass doesn’t seem to have a position 

Windass is actually playing?

Ain't heard his name mentioned once, or Lee for that matter.

Guest domSWFC

This is possibly the worst Wednesday team I've seen in my 27 years as a Wednesday fan.

When we've been poor before, we've been workman like. When it hasn't been pretty, it's been gritty. When we've been direct under Megson, we were well drilled and organised, we battled. 

Under Carlos, we played open and expansive. 

Under Jos, we played Negative and compact.

Under Monk, we don't play any why or style. It's an unorganised shambles.

I don't care if he hates Hutchinson, Westwood and Reach. It's a results business. And with them, we've had better results. 

What do people truly expect when we have five players in the outfield whom have failed year after year. That's half the team who are proven flops. 

We have a manager with a self confessed hitlist, none of whom on his hitlist are the proven flops. 

He seems determined to play these flops regardless of how they perform. We have other flops on the bench to come on. 

With a team like this, does anyone expect anything better?

I honestly don't know what's going on down at the club. 

Without a doubt the owner is behind all of this nonsense. 

GM was my choice. He's never done the things he's doing anywhere else. He's always been a very good manager

All of a sudden he's gone insane. 

Join the long line of people who have gone totally insane after they arrived at the club. 

This nonsense has been going on since our Wembley appearance against Hull. That match signaled the start of the bizarre actions that have characterised the club ever since that day.