Luton - V - Wednesday OMDT

Top 6 achievement in this league not mathematically impossible, improbable, yes. 

Looking for more than just commitment tonight  that should be a given. Of course we have a better squad on  paper than Luton, but need to show that on grass with some pride and the supposed quality we possess. 

The vast majority of this squad have a point to prove if they want to be here next season, whether contracted or not. 

8 minutes ago, striker said:

Top 6 achievement in this league not mathematically impossible, improbable, yes. 

Looking for more than just commitment tonight  that should be a given. Of course we have a better squad on  paper than Luton, but need to show that on grass with some pride and the supposed quality we possess. 

The vast majority of this squad have a point to prove if they want to be here next season, whether contracted or not. 

Couldn't agree more, just be nice that there begin to show they give a damn!

No pessy or Nuhiu starting would be a start.

9 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Brilliant as always snoots and I totally agree with you that we need a win at all costs, hopefully our team will be a different team tonight now that we are playing away from home, 2 nil win I reckon uto 

Totally agree, but I think we should be trying to “win at all costs “ every week and not just when we are lacking vision, leadership, pace , quality and ability.

• Like 1

Might be some sense in playing Bannan bEHIND the other 4 mid. He always ends up there anyway.Think he gets airsick, or something, when he crossesthe halfway line. Either that or make him put his boots on backwards then he might turn the right way.

I've always considered hi more of an attacking threat than a defensive asset, anyway.  

• Haha 2