Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We could be 3 points off the play offs. What will it be like on here if we are? Still the ott pessimism or will it be ott optimism? 

  • Agree 4
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, making this thread pretty much guarantees that we won't be, doesn't it?

 

Thanks for that!

 

:duntmatter:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll hit a run of form soon. It's the nature of the division. There'll more than likely be play off threads on here before the end of the season. 3 wins in the spin and we're back in it. 

  • Agree 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget we're playing bottom of the league . 

What could happen. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone getting ahead of themselves - look at our March fixtures 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can also be 13th and 9 points off.

 

Just have to wait and see, whether they decide to turn up or not.

 

Personally i would prefer your scenario.

 

Even if they do decide not to turn up, i'll take a fluke anyday.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leeds are making hard work of it aren't they? A win for Fulham see's them take 2nd spot, Notts Forest and Brentford only 2 points behind them.

 

I think if we do get on some sort of a run and build up confidence in the team we could have a shout the other teams in playoffs seen to be struggling a little we must strike sooner rather than later this team should be more than capable on their day.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I look forward to playing the so called better teams because we seem to perform better. Realistically we should be hammering Luton but time will tell.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1867_OWL said:

Leeds are making hard work of it aren't they? A win for Fulham see's them take 2nd spot, Notts Forest and Brentford only 2 points behind them.

 

I think if we do get on some sort of a run and build up confidence in the team we could have a shout the other teams in playoffs seen to be struggling a little we must strike sooner rather than later this team should be more than capable on their day.

That's exactly the point mate. Every team has ups and downs. I don't know what other clubs forums are like but ours is extreme optimism or complete pessimism all the time. Not long since we were top of the form table. Now we're bottom. It's the generation we live in I suppose but it's so dramatic. We love outrage and the like. It's nowhere near as bad as is made out, and anyone who says it is clearly hasn't been going for the last 20 years.

  • Agree 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the manager and players buried the hatchet we might have a chance.

Pull yer necks in and just get on with earning your corn and winning matches.

No excuse for this shi it happening mid season. We should be top six this year in this league.

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, archieswfc said:

We could be 3 points off the play offs. What will it be like on here if we are? Still the ott pessimism or will it be ott optimism? 

Put these words in to a sentence.

Cracks over papering the.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thinking about starting this thread and poking my head above the parapet but i'm not crazy or brave enough as there's many posters on here baying for blood.;)

 

 

python.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We lose .... we’re  in a relegation scrap !!!!

  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I was thinking about starting this thread and poking my head above the parapet but i'm not crazy or brave enough as there's many posters on here baying for blood.;)

 

 

python.jpg

 

I fart in your general direction :biggrin:

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, archieswfc said:

We could be 3 points off the play offs. What will it be like on here if we are? Still the ott pessimism or will it be ott optimism? 

They'll still find summat to moan about! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wednesday night. 

Awful weather 

Away at a team sat bottom of the league. 

 

We all know what happens 

  • Agree 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...