Expectations v Luton

15 minutes ago, gizowl said:

If I was manager Pelupessy would never be sent off. Because he wouldn't be picked .:biggrin:

From someone whose usually glass half full, I'm not expecting owt tonight. 

No we'll not get anything tonight

• Haha 1

Guest LittleG
11 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

I never expect anything from Wednesday, that way I'm never disappointed. 

Same here, anything could happen. With the run we're on a loss would be no surprise but nothing we can do about it.

Westwood

Palmer

Iorfa

Borner

Fox

Luongo

Bannan

Harris

Windass

Da Cruz

Wickham

4-2-3-1

Get Windass to push forward and become a second striker, dragging their midfield forward.  Wickham drops to receive a pass deep.  Wide players stay wide and look for balls over the top, hence why I prefer Harris tomorrow than FF.

We love knocking balls long to the striker but I think we should change this and knock the ball for the wingers to run on to.  It will pin their full backs deep and give more space against the press.  Allowing us to pass around more.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ka58 said:

I wouldn’t turn up tonight either.you'll be the only one there.

D'oh. Just realised. I've been worried about Snoots, wondering where the OMDT is etc, wondering why the BBC website hasn't put it's usual depressing stats up for the game.

Now I've got another 24 hours of expectation to go through. 

FFS.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hack-Abusi said:

a scrappy 1-0 win ... it will be a dire match like at home earlier in the season ...

I'm hoping we win .. we need to. Next 5 games are winnable .. but because its us, because we are shocking at the minute and our confidence is low, we'll get 1-3 points max. ..

All of our next few games are winnable in theory the problem is that the moment, it’s difficult to see us winning any of them

15 hours ago, A E Neuman NYowl said:

I think Monk needs a radical rethink about the system that we employ, the performances and points won since Fletcher was injured is shocking.  If we carry on in the same vain we won't need a points deduction to be relegated.

We are so predictable, all clubs need to do is stick an extra man in midfield and stick a big thug on our target man and we are lost.

I expect the same old system and performance.

you'll be seeing a different formation tomorrow, hope it works

Expecting a terrible performance, with us scraping a point.

Everyone will agree that it was terrible, but ultimately it won’t be terrible enough for anything meaningful to change. 

We will “go again”. The last twenty years’ wheel of history will continue turning. 

Purgatory. 

17 hours ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

D'oh. Just realised. I've been worried about Snoots, wondering where the OMDT is etc, wondering why the BBC website hasn't put it's usual depressing stats up for the game.

Now I've got another 24 hours of expectation to go through. 

FFS.

At least you get an extra 24 hours of sightseeing in Luton. You lucky devil.

8 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

you'll be seeing a different formation tomorrow, hope it works

We've already seen different formations since Christmas, all of them have no effect if we continue to lump it long. 3 up top, 1 up top, 2 in midfield, 3 in midfield. I don't mind us being direct but not passing or retaining the ball at all is causing us massive problems.