Monks contract

23 hours ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Someone needs to take a stand and force the undesirables out, I think Jos was trying to do it, and now Monk is trying to do it

I'd rather we give Monk time to whittle them out

I agree however the style of play adopted by both was never going to get the fans onside in the slightest. 

We massively need a link between football  matters and boardroom I think chansiri and the manager have too many gaps u less the manager is allowed to reshape the football side like Bruce was doing I can only think a strong experienced football chief executive or director of football is required to give that voice and direction otherwise it doesn’t matter we will keep employing managers with no proper backing or leadership from above a bit like yes men achieving nothing and having a revolving door lacking in stability at playing level 

Many have been saying this for years ...

The rot goes further than the manager ...

Some of those players should be ashamed of themselves turning in in Kieron Dyer performances or being divisive in the dressing room

Until we can pull the plug and literally start from fresh then we'll be in this same vicious circle for many a season

30 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Many have been saying this for years ...

The rot goes further than the manager ...

Some of those players should be ashamed of themselves turning in in Kieron Dyer performances or being divisive in the dressing room

Until we can pull the plug and literally start from fresh then we'll be in this same vicious circle for many a season

Who are these players then, who are seemingly undermining all the “good” work that Monk is doing?

10 hours ago, handworth52 said:

I think he was pointing the finger at Rhodes who aint been in squad since , his pathetic attempt on goal at wigan in last min after that shambles of a performance ,strangely though he is still training with 1st team group so maybe im wrong . regards westwood,hutch all clubs have difficult characters its how you are able to work with them . big ron in past could.danny Wilson couldn't . if westwood is as bad as what ive heard then why is he still here? could he be sacked for gross misconduct if he is downing his tools? or is that some stupid rumour? same regards hutch. 

Rhodes was a sub who played 30 minutes in that game, Monk dug out the whole performance.