BaxiOwl

Wickham is he fully committed?

TINKERBELL
1 minute ago, BaxiOwl said:

Ian, the one thing Nuhiu gives is passion, yes I know he's like Marmite you either love or hate him, he is never going to win a jumping contest but put tne ball on his feet and sometimes you get magic. I would love to see the Connor Wickham we had back in the day who wouldn't bit on todays performance I'm still unsure he's the solution to our problem.

Nuhiu needs showing the door in summer, end of

• Agree 1

Owlinmad
Just now, TINKERBELL said:

No point, he'd still miss it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kagoshimaowl

Is the OP a fool? That Forestieri thing he’s on about was absolutely Wickham at his best. Superb run!

• Agree 1

BaxiOwl

My hip was buggered and I committed to lose weight 6st in total. I'm not going to preach but if your over weight you ain't gonna get surgery.  By the way you don't have to loose so much. 

Ian
10 minutes ago, BaxiOwl said:

Ian, the one thing Nuhiu gives is passion, yes I know he's like Marmite you either love or hate him, he is never going to win a jumping contest but put tne ball on his feet and sometimes you get magic. I would love to see the Connor Wickham we had back in the day who wouldn't bit on todays performance I'm still unsure he's the solution to our problem.

Can you give me an example of that passion from today’s game please 

fpowl

This thread optimises how much we need a result. If we are singling out a premier league striker after being with us a week and 90 minutes of football when there’s so much more to even question we really need a win soon 

• Agree 1

TINKERBELL
21 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

No point, he'd still miss it.

If he gets another contract then its ridiculous as he is totally crap. Matt Smith is better than him if you want a big target man.

Jon Newsome

People who actually say Fessi make me want to puke.

• Agree 1

Holmowl
1 hour ago, nilsson said:

Is that right? Can’t be good for a 26 year old to go over 3 years without starting a game.

Could take a while to get match fit and firing again

To be fair to the OP, you are right, which does make the loan an odd shout, given that we have 15 games left and Fletcher is back in a few weeks. 

• Agree 2

Mr. Tom

Thought he looked oreyt tbf

debram

Obviously not if the BBC report is true. 

• Confused 1

RoyCroppersHair

He was doing the exact thing nuhiu gets slated for every time, not jumping for a header, if that was nuhiu out there he’d have been getting slated from the get go

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

TaxiMark
4 hours ago, RoyCroppersHair said:

He was doing the exact thing nuhiu gets slated for every time, not jumping for a header, if that was nuhiu out there he’d have been getting slated from the get go

@Ian has been slagging him off for years, others too, people just need a scapegoat here it seems.

I remember seeing a thread there people were slagging him off after he got a last min winner somewhere, we have got some strange fans here.

• Agree 2

Wednesday_Jack
10 hours ago, BaxiOwl said:

Just a question 'What does he give us'

In my opinion today he was no better than Nuhiu. Don't get me wrong I'm  a Wickham fan from his first Hillsborough exploits but I know he's a bit older he's a big lag but won bugger all headers, should have put Fessi in for a tap in to win the game but didn't.  As a Wednesday fan I hope he can do it but I ain't holding my breath. 

give your head a wobble 

Road Runner

I watched a different game because in the game I watched Wickham hardly lost an header all way through the game even if at all. 

Ferkorf

Was it not wickham that went on a run from the half way line into their box and crossed it but no one was there?

He went past about 2 or more players holding them off 

Top player

OwlBiSeeinThi

Just a question 'What does he give us'

In my opinion today he was no better than Nuhiu. Don't get me wrong I'm  a Wickham fan from his first Hillsborough exploits but I know he's a bit older he's a big lag but won bugger all headers, should have put Fessi in for a tap in to win the game but didn't.  As a Wednesday fan I hope he can do it but I ain't holding my breath. 

And we wonder why Hillsborough, which should be a fortress, is such life sapping place for our team to play...

Jeez, the Wednesday massive has lost its way.

OwlBiSeeinThi

Agreed, we need everybody to be committed starting with the 11 on the pitch, all for 1 & 1 for all, if the player do their job we supporters will do ours.

We've not done ours for ages. We destroy players rather than lift them up.

Get a grip for god's sake.

Earlsfieldowl

Written off having barely got through the door...

only on OT

lol

Emilianenko
9 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

He's too tall to fit through it unless he jumps.