Wickham is he fully committed?

1 hour ago, nilsson said:

Is that right? Can’t be good for a 26 year old to go over 3 years without starting a game.

Could take a while to get match fit and firing again

To be fair to the OP, you are right, which does make the loan an odd shout, given that we have 15 games left and Fletcher is back in a few weeks. 

4 hours ago, RoyCroppersHair said:

He was doing the exact thing nuhiu gets slated for every time, not jumping for a header, if that was nuhiu out there he’d have been getting slated from the get go

@Ian has been slagging him off for years, others too, people just need a scapegoat here it seems.

I remember seeing a thread there people were slagging him off after he got a last min winner somewhere, we have got some strange fans here.

10 hours ago, BaxiOwl said:

Just a question 'What does he give us'

In my opinion today he was no better than Nuhiu. Don't get me wrong I'm  a Wickham fan from his first Hillsborough exploits but I know he's a bit older he's a big lag but won bugger all headers, should have put Fessi in for a tap in to win the game but didn't.  As a Wednesday fan I hope he can do it but I ain't holding my breath. 

give your head a wobble 

Guest Ferkorf

Was it not wickham that went on a run from the half way line into their box and crossed it but no one was there?

He went past about 2 or more players holding them off 

Top player

In my opinion today he was no better than Nuhiu. Don't get me wrong I'm  a Wickham fan from his first Hillsborough exploits but I know he's a bit older he's a big lag but won bugger all headers, should have put Fessi in for a tap in to win the game but didn't.  As a Wednesday fan I hope he can do it but I ain't holding my breath. 

And we wonder why Hillsborough, which should be a fortress, is such life sapping place for our team to play...

Jeez, the Wednesday massive has lost its way.

Agreed, we need everybody to be committed starting with the 11 on the pitch, all for 1 & 1 for all, if the player do their job we supporters will do ours.

We've not done ours for ages. We destroy players rather than lift them up.

Get a grip for god's sake.

50 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

I watched a different game because in the game I watched Wickham hardly lost an header all way through the game even if at all. 

He didnt even challenge for at least 50%  of them 

11 hours ago, BaxiOwl said:

Maybe because FF was hid behind 2 defenders.

11 hours ago, BaxiOwl said:

saying Wickham is no better than Nuhui is rounduns,his 1st game and coming out with that garbage...pathetic

10 hours ago, Ian said:

Can you give me an example of that passion from today’s game please 

Nuhui is awful,i go every week and he performs in prob 1 in 8 games,he is no worse than 1 or 2 of the others but the way some talk about him on here you would think they were on about hirsty !!!!!!

Oh sorry, as not a regular like some, I forget the thing about Owlstalk your not allowed an opinion. 

Everyone is allowed an opinion.

Maybe give a situation more evaluation before posting.

First game, not had much game time recently, plays better on the grass than jumping for hoof balls.. etc etc

• Thanks 1