Wickham is he fully committed?

Where  did I say he wasn't arsed? What I said was on todays performance in my opinion he was no better than Nuhih, I know he's not played a full game and he's been injured but bugger me I'm 58 and had my left  hip replaced in July 2019 and I could have jumped higher than he did at times. 

45 minutes ago, BaxiOwl said:

Just a question 'What does he give us'

In my opinion today he was no better than Nuhiu.

Let’s delve more in to this comment.....can you tell us exactly what Nuhiu did today before we attempt to let you know what Wickham did that was better 

Where  did I say he wasn't arsed? What I said was on todays performance in my opinion he was no better than Nuhih, I know he's not played a full game and he's been injured but bugger me I'm 58 and had my left  hip replaced in July 2019 and I could have jumped higher than he did at times. 

2 minutes ago, BaxiOwl said:

Now that you’ve repeated your Nuhiu comment twice, can you answer my question please 

37 minutes ago, BaxiOwl said:

I'm not writing him off, but he needs to show a bit more commitment or jump as if he's not wearing diving boots.

I didn’t detect any noticeable lack of commitment or effort, but, the fact that he’s below Christian Benteke in the pecking order at Crystal Palace speaks volumes -yes, below someone who scored their first goal in yonks today ( and even that was due to a Pickford howler at Everton today ) 

Wickham will need a few games to bed in, and he’s not yet fully fit, I reckon, but he’s no Jamie Vardy or Danny Ings. I’m afraid

Ian, the one thing Nuhiu gives is passion, yes I know he's like Marmite you either love or hate him, he is never going to win a jumping contest but put tne ball on his feet and sometimes you get magic. I would love to see the Connor Wickham we had back in the day who wouldn't bit on todays performance I'm still unsure he's the solution to our problem.

11 minutes ago, BaxiOwl said:

More pertinent, how did you manage to get a hip replacement at 58 ?

I'm 56 and was told they wouldn't consider it for at least another 7 years.

10 minutes ago, BaxiOwl said:

Ian, the one thing Nuhiu gives is passion, yes I know he's like Marmite you either love or hate him, he is never going to win a jumping contest but put tne ball on his feet and sometimes you get magic. I would love to see the Connor Wickham we had back in the day who wouldn't bit on todays performance I'm still unsure he's the solution to our problem.

Can you give me an example of that passion from today’s game please 

This thread optimises how much we need a result. If we are singling out a premier league striker after being with us a week and 90 minutes of football when there’s so much more to even question we really need a win soon