Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Next match against the only team worse than us in the form table? What could go wrong? :duntmatter:

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May as well hand them the three points right now. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dr. benway said:

Next match against the only team worse than us in the form table? What could go wrong? :duntmatter:

Lump on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Anyone going ?

Yes, the team, unfortunately :bullen:

  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t fancy us against anyone at the moment 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anything less than a win against luton, bye monk!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 win in the last 12 games, 3 in the last 20, 10 points from safety. 

 

If ever you need a game against Sheffield Wednesday...

  • Agree 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, alanharper said:

1 win in the last 12 games, 3 in the last 20, 10 points from safety. 

 

If ever you need a game against Sheffield Wednesday...


the Wednesday way. Seriously though if we fail to beat these the players and Monk should be lined up and shot. 

  • Disagree 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alanharper said:

1 win in the last 12 games, 3 in the last 20, 10 points from safety. 

 

If ever you need a game against Sheffield Wednesday...

For a second, I thought that was our recent form.

WTF:

  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An easy win for us obviously. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Theboylangers said:

For a second, I thought that was our recent form.

WTF:

 

Give it another few weeks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Live on Sky as well. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

Live on Sky as well. 

Thanks for the warning.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hitcat said:

An easy win for us obviously. 

Are you a Luton fan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, alanharper said:

1 win in the last 12 games, 3 in the last 20, 10 points from safety. 

 

If ever you need a game against Sheffield Wednesday...


on the upside, knowing Wednesday that makes us odds-on to do Citeh 3-1

:ghoulguy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

while ever bannan and pelepessy are our midfield 2 we can lose to anyone id even say no hopers like Bolton and southend would fancy there chances. anyone what disagrees aint watched every game since the stoke game ,we are a shambles , there are many people at fault the manager at this min only is partly to blamed ,normally it would be 80-90% his fault .some have just no idea whats going off. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

while ever bannan and pelepessy are our midfield 2 we can lose to anyone id even say no hopers like Bolton and southend would fancy there chances. anyone what disagrees aint watched every game since the stoke game ,we are a shambles , there are many people at fault the manager at this min only is partly to blamed ,normally it would be 80-90% his fault .some have just no idea whats going off. 

What's going off then pal? Because as you say since the stoke game summats definatly not reyt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...