Tom Lees

I'll be honest. I think only Iorfa is of the quality needed if we want to even consider promotion next season.

Borner started brilliantly but seems to be losing confidence quickly.

Full backs are not good enough, Fox has improved and he is probably ok...but would he get in any of the top teams in our league?

We need players who are comfortable on the ball or who have exceptional physical attributes. Plodders who just lump and hope are not going to be enough.

32 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

when he’s next to a good experienced vocal centre half, like he was with loovens he looked brilliant ( he needs someone organising him for the full game) without that he’s horrific. 

Seen this a few times ,dont know if folk see something on here and run with it as fact but how can a player not be able to trap ,pass ,tackle unless hes got someone telling him what to do ?

Its ludicrous, does he actually need someone to tell him to pass to those in blue and white ?

I've got to say I thought he was ok a couple of years ago ......but brilliant??

Edited by the monk

Another one of the class of 2015 that's overstayed. 

I appreciate DC doesn't know anything about football and thinks loyalty is reflected by being very generous with the 'family', but this strategy of keeping these players has backfired.