MONK OUT!!! Total embarrassment

12 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I despair at some of the excuses put up. Last season, under Bruce, it was promotion form, and since then we’ve added 9 players, and yet it’s again the players that are the problem. Virtually a whole new team, and yet it’s the fault of the players who let Carlos and Jos down. 

7 wins out of 18 under Bruce was promotion form? His win rate was slightly worse than Monk's is now.

1 minute ago, BrucieBonus said:

The manager is not the problem, it’s the whole culture of the club, we are being run shambolic and like a club with no direction what’s so ever, we need a non executive football chairman to run the day to day affairs of the club and back the connection between the fans and club..we also need an executive to drive up the commercial elements..then we may start to have a chance on the pitch, Chansiri cannot continue to run this club like it’s a game of poker. 

If you had said that the manager is not the only problem you’d have been dead right. All of the other points are correct but Monk is a problem.

2 minutes ago, BrucieBonus said:

The manager is not the problem, it’s the whole culture of the club, we are being run shambolic and like a club with no direction what’s so ever, we need a non executive football chairman to run the day to day affairs of the club and back the connection between the fans and club..we also need an executive to drive up the commercial elements..then we may start to have a chance on the pitch, Chansiri cannot continue to run this club like it’s a game of poker. 

Whilst i agree the club is being run in a shambolic way off the pitch and the manager cannot control that. The manager CAN however dictate the culture of the football played and the way we conduct ourselves both in training and in games as good past managers have shown. Monk is failing at this so has to accept responsibility for the football played.

1 minute ago, full fathom five said:

Whilst i agree the club is being run in a shambolic way off the pitch and the manager cannot control that. The manager CAN however dictate the culture of the football played and the way we conduct ourselves both in training and in games as good past managers have shown. Monk is failing at this so has to accept responsibility for the football played.

He won’t though, he never does

14 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Give him a dozen transfer window if you like but he will still be a jobbing nothing manager at the end of it. He has no record of doing anything anywhere and he isn’t going to change that at S6.

So what do we do ? Let’s get that list of managers out again like when Bruce left , give me one name ? Who’s achievable ? 

Why not put Hutchinson in charge he seems to know all the answers , he played for Chelsea ya know ...  don’t shout at him it’s not allowed 

43 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

I'm seeing these sentiments more and more lately, but these people need to be realistic. Given the circumstances of the owner and the club, we can all but rule that out for the foreseeable future.

I’m not so sure as Chansiri has said in the past that if fans don’t want him here he would go and that he’s turned down offers before. Believe that or not but it’s what the man himself said.

Once the EFL matter is resolved and fans make it known that we are unhappy then maybe Chansiri would sell on.

We just don’t appear to have any identity. Said it for a long time now. Since Carlos season 2 in fact. As a lot of the same players have been present throughout you have to think the lack of identity is as much their fault than any manager.

Ay least Monk only has a contract until the Summer so if we decide to change it won’t cost us anything in compensation.