I hate to start this thread but...

13 minutes ago, A12owl said:

The vipbox link always seems dubious as it asks you to sign up and you get bombarded with all sorts of unknown stuff. Hopefully something more reliable will crop up.

My laptop slowed to a crawl a few weeks ago after trying to get it on.  I crapped myself. But luckily it just needed updates.

I keep vowing not to use it again but again no ifollow ;(

35 minutes ago, A12owl said:

The vipbox link always seems dubious as it asks you to sign up and you get bombarded with all sorts of unknown stuff. Hopefully something more reliable will crop up.

You Need to install ad-blocker (gets rid of most adverts) also install a free virus program.  I watch vipbox games all the time with no problem.

When clicking on the play button make sure you give it a real positive click.

I also use Chrome  

51 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Any way to watch this match?  Not on Ifollow Sheffield edition.

Please not Giddings today with Laws and Ashley Ward or any other legends offering their services cheap these days.

It is only on Ifollow. If not on the Wednesday ifollow, it will be on the Barnsley Ifollow.

https://liveonsat.com/uk-england-all-football.php

47 minutes ago, A12owl said:

We've been through this before with you. Google chrome with owlstalk extension, no pop ups then

Guest Ferkorf

Never had no problems on that Vip one, I think theres a few variations of it though.

@A12owl if its asking you to sign up you are clicking the wrong link.

There is 2 usually on there that are there every time even when there is no link.

Guest Ferkorf

Aye Tv 

Aue Tv

They are the ones that never have any stream on them and just lead to a dead end of sign up for this and that, then a daft amount of pop ups to boot