Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

Not suggesting Lees was at fault today because I’ve not seen the game but why does he depend on passing the ball back to the keeper every time .... Gets on my nerves, especially when he has acres of space in front of him and he plays a blind back pass to the keeper 30 yards behind him.

Rarely takes responsibility himself

13 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Can’t play Bannan with Hutch

Cant play Bannan with Lee

Cant play Bannan with Pelupessy 

I for one disagree. Lee and Bannan was a superb central two. They play as a pair.

Lee has lost some strength and energy understandably.

He’s just come on for Joey. Fingers crossed.

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

Not suggesting Lees was at fault today because I’ve not seen the game but why does he depend on passing the ball back to the keeper every time .... Gets on my nerves, especially when he has acres of space in front of him and he plays a blind back pass to the keeper 30 yards behind him.

If you had the passing ability of Tom Lees you wouldn't take responsibility either. Opposition teams set up in order to ensure Lees is the free man so they can get the ball back from us either by way of a poor pass or a pass back to the keeper which results in a clearance of sorts. 

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

He's the 1st one to panic near 90 minutes too. He's out of date and can't play in the modern form of the Championship so has no confidence to do anything outside his comfort zone.