Barnsley - V - Wednesday OMDT

Guest domSWFC
2 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

I wonder why no one has come in for your superstar bannan then if he is that good 

We did alright without him against Brighton and QPR ,not won a game since wonderboy has come back in 

What do you expect if he's getting the ball booted  40 yards over his head? He's meant to create. That's his game. He needs the ball to do that.

1 minute ago, domSWFC said:

What do you expect if he's getting the ball booted  40 yards over his head? He's meant to create. That's his game. He needs the ball to do that.

We have no game plan or one that suits the selection, ime starting to question monks appointment. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Really not sure about Borner. 

Looked so reassured at first, but now he looks all over the place. 

Makes some really poor decisions. 

I never bought into it. His positional sense and pace are weak.

Has qualities, but he’s average.

Guest The Horse

Still got a feeling we're gonna win this with a much stronger second half display.

I have nothing to base this on other than a gut feeling and alcohol fuelled optimism.

Just now, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Must be devastating for Dawson, growing up a Wednesday fan, getting a chance at number 1 by overtaking the best keeper in the league in Westwood. Then just being consistently dreadful and costing us so many points. 

He needs resting, his confidence is shot

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Well, if Westwood was dropped for blunders, he should be brought back for the same reason.

Or Wildsmith gets his chance.

this 100%. 

Monks always said players will keep the shirt as long as they’re playing well. Dawson plainly isn’t and we’ve 3 other keepers with plenty of experience. Must be dropped now IMO, whatever the second half brings. 

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

What does he do ? Do we look good in midfield ... Christ . Offer something constructive if you are wanting to debate . Christ 

Yes, suggesting that someone steals a bit of your soul and is the most overrated footballer in the world is exactly what I think when Im looking for something constructive. 

For what it is worth, I think Bannan is an issue.