Good evening Wednesday-ites!!

19 minutes ago, Not_Hemsworth-Tyke said:

Thought i would get in early and say you're welcome for the easiest 3 points you will get all year!

Now it will probably please you to know that we are terrible.  Defensively we are a shambles, and i guarantee that we will gift you a couple of goals due to our inept defenders who can't defend, no exaggeration, but you probably know that anyway looking at the table.  

To be quite honest, as a Barnsley fan its quite embarrassing how bad we have become, on and off the field.  The sheer ineptness at boardroom level has set us back years.  We will go down thanks to the boards stupidity and unwillingness to learn that filling the squad with kids and untested foreign imports only leads us one way.   Unlike last season League 1 will be a struggle next season and i fear we will be looking down rather than up!

Anyway i'm hoping we can restore some local pride at least tomorrow, but i fear the worst, again.  Our games are never classics, and i don't expect tomorrow to be a classic either.

Best of luck, not for tomorrow ;-), but for the rest of the season at least.

Think you are bad, you obviously havnt watched us recently. 

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Not_Hemsworth-Tyke said:

Thought i would get in early and say you're welcome for the easiest 3 points you will get all year!

Now it will probably please you to know that we are terrible.  Defensively we are a shambles, and i guarantee that we will gift you a couple of goals due to our inept defenders who can't defend, no exaggeration, but you probably know that anyway looking at the table.  

To be quite honest, as a Barnsley fan its quite embarrassing how bad we have become, on and off the field.  The sheer ineptness at boardroom level has set us back years.  We will go down thanks to the boards stupidity and unwillingness to learn that filling the squad with kids and untested foreign imports only leads us one way.   Unlike last season League 1 will be a struggle next season and i fear we will be looking down rather than up!

Anyway i'm hoping we can restore some local pride at least tomorrow, but i fear the worst, again.  Our games are never classics, and i don't expect tomorrow to be a classic either.

have you watched us recently.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Not_Hemsworth-Tyke said:

A week ago you’d have beaten us, but I think with our new really decent signings and Forestieri back pushing for a place we should have too much for you.

Hope you are right.

2 hours ago, Not_Hemsworth-Tyke said:

We love a troubled cause... the Wednesday way!

Guest The Horse

As Holmowl said just above.

If things had stayed the same here, a 0-0 would be on the cards but your defence must be cursing their luck.

Last week they'd be facing Nuhiu on his own.

Tomorrow they now have any combination of Connor Wickham, Fernando Forestieri and De Cruz to look forward to instead.

We should have too much for your defenders to handle for 90 minutes.

Our problem, however, is getting the ball to them in the first place and is the one area where you can exploit.

Will either be 0-0 or 0-5 to us.

gi’ o’er boastin

:ghoulguy:

Feel I've dodged a bullet with Barnsley this season. I had thought that the market would forecast them for near bottom while in fact they pushed towards mid table. In fact, the spread had five or six teams lower than them, so I didn't buy Barnsley points. Quite a relief. 

We stopped the rot defensively last weekend and have attacking talent freshly available. Can see us winning and in my view we are a little overpriced. 

Ay up si thee! Tha dunt know what tha on abart! Us dee dars ain’t reyt good either tha knows mucka...

You’re the first dingle I’ve known to type in normal English.

:ghoulguy:

Don’t mind your lot tbh, good away day and hopefully 3 points but it’s Wednesday after all! Plus half of Barnsley support Wednesday anyway lol

UTO FTB